Aera and jaemin cute moments

I think we all need some cute moments in this book !!!

Here it is

1. When Aera and Jaemin are holding hands out in public while Aera is wearing Jaemin's sweater .

This was one of the moments that fans squealed about. Aera is a very much cute naturally and has always been inspiring because of her talent, clothing, and her overall.

One day nct dream was busy going back to the van and the two lovebirds have came out last. Jaemin was wearing a cap with a mask and he had was wearing all black and Aera , was busy eating some Dunkin doings and so Jaemin was seen holding Aera's hand tightly , so apparently it was caught on camera about the holding hands so fans have been seeing how much jaemin have cared about Aera ever since day one .

2. Coffee and hugs ?
Jaemin always loves drinking coffee but have been wanting coffee ever since the boom era, so Aera being the good girlfriend to jaemin, she decided to buy him a card for drinking coffee, so Jaemin was waiting for Aera while he made a Vlive with Jeno and mark, so then out of no where no one could see Aera's face so then what happened, was they see her hands and she waved while then spoke up " Oppa, I got you something !! "
Then what happened was that Jaemin looked up and said " princess what is it ? "
Aera spoke up " I got you coffee !!! And it is a card where you can buy coffee 24/7 "

Then that is when fans saw Jaemin hold Aera and brought her in a hug while she squealed and smiled saying " helllo Nctzens!!!! How are you ?"

And yea that is the whole situation what happened.