Period

Periods oh yes periods, every females worst day of the life and the most painful pain you can think about

   Periods oh yes periods, every females worst day of the life and the most painful pain you can think about . But For Aera she has dysmenorrhea during her periods or is painful very painful , being young and having dysmenorrhea was something she does not like, so for the boys they had no idea she has a period cause she is scared of there reaction .

While her being tired and the pain subsiding she was told to be dancing, not a good thing for her so she got out of bed and ate her food while she did that the boys all noticed her tired and moody state, mark did not say anything but asked if she is okay but only getting a simple nod, he sighed and than spoke up " if anything happens let me know okay ??? Or the boys " Aera only nodded until she then started to dance until she fell to the floor the boys all looked shocked and Jaemin being the fastest got to her and rested her in the couch the doctor came in due to Mark and Jeno along with Haechan crying in the phone, the doctor than said " she has a period dysmenorrhea apparently so I advise you guys to let your manager know or anybody she needs full out rest and needs to eat and drink fluids too . "

Mark only sighed until Aera woke up seeing then concerned until she cried talking about how she feels ashamed until Haechan calmed her down " you do not need to be worried, we all are not disgusted by it we know it is a normal thing for girls to go through . " Haechan said reassuring Aera until she smiled

" come here y'all and give me a hug "

And all they did for the day is helping Aera during her day and checking up on her and giving Aera her favorite candy and helping her eat food and keeping her happy and motivated .