Aera and marks reaction hate towards sanghee allkpop

All kpop

All kpop This happened around the month of May

All kpop
This happened around the month of May . While Aera and Mark are doing a Insta live since Aera is with mark in his insta live, there was many questions that they have gotten and they both talked until Aera was asked to a cover dance to Kick it by Wayv and side effects by stray kids and twice Fancy song.

Dior was playing in the background until Aera posted a picture that she showed to her fans

While she sat and continued to talk to the fans one comment was regarding a deceased member, Aera started to almost cry but she held it in, mark looked concern until he hold Aera's hand in comfort and was reading the comments since he stopped talk...

While she sat and continued to talk to the fans one comment was regarding a deceased member, Aera started to almost cry but she held it in, mark looked concern until he hold Aera's hand in comfort and was reading the comments since he stopped talking, until he respectfully said

Mark " umm so , how was everyone's day going so far ? " he ignored the comment but he spoke up again gently
" I would like it if there is no negative words in the family live stream chat, Thank you ." 

Fans were speculating that the haters are trying to make them stressful or sad . But the hate still kept on going until Mark spoke up , "I feel like Taeyong is here as well let me get him."

Taeyong was seen coming in with Winwin , while all of them came Taeyong spoke up " so I heard is there still that happening? " the rest nodded until one hater came in the love and joined it until the hater said it in the whole live until Aera spoke up " First off, do not say that about SangHee noona . "

The hater still continued until taeyong said " okay umm so we are about to go now , we have to eat food, but thank you again, for joining us and yea . "

The rest waved bye, the fans were shocked to see this live and never wanted them to end the live since they all are mad at that hater . So all the fans have reported the hater and all the members are mad at that hater but had to respectfully be nice which fans knew they respected them , so over all they were happy about how all the members are calm and did not act up more after Aera stated " do not say that about there deceased member.

This is all kpop hope you like it and more will be updated later on .