Dating history

This is the dating history

Here it is I hope you like it

1. Soobin x Aera
Status : bestfriends

Soobin from txt used to date Aera back then when after Aera became an idol theses two dates secretly during the training days until they decided to just end things from there and stay being friends they wanted to stop dating because of how like they wanted to focus on their careers instead of focusing on the dating thing but over all theses two have a long history back then of dating and they still keep in contact to this day .

2. Yoongi x Aera
Status : family
Yoongi and Aera used to date so because of the age gap it did not stop theses two from being together but what really happened was that there were rumors going around that theses two have a relationship of an older male and younger women and thought it was a pedofilia , but no it was not that way around theses two never showed it and Yoongi is never that type of male to date a younger women for any of that reasons, so because of that hate they ended things and still think of as family rather than that . But yea .

3. Jaemin x Aera
Status : crush
Dating :not yet dating
It is true that Aera and Jaemin are not dating actually, many fans want to see theses two date but for Aera she is still complicated because she is in between Jaemin and mark when it comes down to dating but in reality she did not know Jaemin has a crush on her so for instance she is still trying to figure out her feelings so she does understand Jaemin's feelings so she is still thinking about it but it is rumored that she might have a slight crush on Jaemin not sure yet but we are still waiting for Aera's response to Jaemin's love back.