CHAPTER 11: Welcome to Hogwarts

Hogwarts express, 1st September 1991, 6:15p.m.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the conductor speaking, we will be arriving at Hogsmeade station shortly, please put on your Hogwarts robe and form a line when we arrive. Thank you and have a nice evening."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry got out of his bed and walk to the washroom to put on his school robe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 6:25p.m. they arrived at Hogsmeade station.

Harry walked out of his compartment and followed the rest of the first years out.

"Firs yea's, fir's years o'ver here. Follow me." A half giant said. 

They all followed the half giant to a lake with a bunch of boats.

"No more than four in one boat." The half giant said.

Harry went in a boat with Hermione, Susan and Hannah.

"Everyone in? right then Forward!" said the half giant

Harry kept his eyes on the castle and it was an impressive sight to watch.

"Heads down!" and everyone ducked their head.

The half giant lead them up to a set of doors and standing in front of the door was a stern looking witch dress in emerald green robe and a pointed hat.

"The firs yeas, professor."

"Thank you Hagrid, I will take it from here."

Hagrid nodded his head and headed into the great hall.

Minerva look around and her eyes landed on Harry, her eyes widened sightly when she realise it was Harry Potter. She also noticed that he doesn't really look like his parents. Harry look fit and tall with a lot of confident not the mischievous, massy hair with the glasses boy that she expected from what Albus said.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, my names Professor McGonagall, in a few moments you will pass through this doors and join your classmate, but before that however, you must be sorted to your houses, these are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, while you're here, your house will be like your family, your triumphs will earn you points, while any rule breaking, you will lose points, at the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cu, now I suggest you smarten yourselves up, I will be back momentarily." said McGonagall.

As the students were busy straightening themselves up, an obnoxious voice spoke up loudly "So, does anyone know the rumor of the potter boy coming to Hogwarts this year is true."

Harry turn his head and saw it was the red head boy that he saw at the platform.

"If it is true I will want to be friends with him so that I will have the fam too." the boy said quietly two his two friends but Harry heard him.

"That will be me." Harry said stepping up. Draco and all of the other's that he had mat on the train widened their eyes.

"It's true then, this is Thomas and this is Finnigan and I'm Weasley, Ron Weasley." The red head said and Draco snickered beside Harry."

Ron glared at Draco. "Harry what are you doing with these Death Eater spawn, you can come with us. you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." Draco and his friends glared at the boy.

Harry narrowed his eyes and said "First thing first, I never said you can call me Harry. Secondly, My name is no longer Harry potter, I'm Hadrian prince, to you I'm prince nothing less nothing more. Thirdly, you are nothing to me so you have no say on who I be or not be friends with. Harry said growling with each word. Everyone watching this took a step back.