CHAPTER 4: Shock

Hogwarts, Hospital wing, 7th August 1991, 9:25 a.m.

"Severus you need to sleep it's been two days." Poppy said. "I'm fine Poppy."

"Look you need to rest when he wakes up he will need you to be strong."

"What if he doesn't wake up" Severus muttered softly.

"He will Severus, he's a strong boy not a lot of people can survived what he went through and he did." Poppy said gently. "So go, if he wakes up I'll floo you."

Severus sighed and stood up. He look at the boy one last time before walking out the door and back to his quarters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hogwarts, Severus's quarters, 5:38p.m.

I look at the clock 5.38pm and got out of bed. I went to the washroom and got a quick shower. I looked in the mirror and I have big black circles under my eyes, I looked terrible.

I went to the kitchen and called for a house elves to bring me some dinner. I just sat in the chair deep in thought ' why am I doing this? I can't possibly be taking care of a child right? I'm not good enough for the child. will the child even want me? I'm the stupid heartless dungeon bat why would anyone even want me? but I will try my best. ' I sighed and put my head in my hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hogwarts, 5:56p.m.

Severus's POV

I walk to the hospital wing and saw harry still laying there. His face look so peaceful. I walk over to the chair beside the bed and sat down.

I took Harry's hand in mine and spoke ' Harry, its been two days can you wake up now please? I know you like it just sleeping peacefully and not caring about anything in the world. Can you wake up for me please? I know your scared but I will help you get through it I will be there whenever you need me Harry. Always, I promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hogwarts, Hospital wing, 11:48p.m.

Harry's POV

I felt someone holding my hand it was comforting. I lifted my eyelids and it felt like it weight 50 pounds. I turned my head to the side and saw the man that saved me opening his eyes and smiled softly when he saw me.

"Hello harry, do you remember me? I'm Severus, I saved you.

I nodded my head and smiled back at him. " Hi. Umm... sir how do you know my name we never met before right?

"I was your mother's best friend when we were kids and we went to school together." Severus said.

Where are we? I asked.

"At the moment we are at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry."

Witchcraft and wizardry?? I asked confused.

"Yes, a school for witches and wizards. Your a wizard harry, like me."

I'M A WHAT???

"Shh no need to shout and yes your a wizard harry."

But how? I'm just harry, just harry. I said.

"OK just Harry, have you ever done something. Something that you just couldn't explain?"

...

"Mmm..That's what I thought." Severus said.

Are my parents witches and wizards too?

"Yes, your parents are powerful witches and wizards but sadly they got murder by a evil wizard."

What?? My relatives told me they are drunkard and died in car crush.

"Car crush? No! Lily never drink."

Lily?

"Yes. Lily and James potter." Alright that's enough shock for now. You need to go back to sleep will talk in the morning again.

I nodded and said 'Goodnight sir.'

"Goodnight Harry."

TBC...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------