CHAPTER 19: Malfoy manor

It was the day after and Hadrian's father had just told him that they were invited to Malfoy manor for dinner. His father had also told him that they were going to use the floo network in the founders quarters (Hadrian's quarters) because it's undetected and they can't let the headmaster know. Hadrian check the time and it's almost 6.30 so he went to his room to get ready.

Harry got dressed and waited for his father to arrive. When Severus arrived, then both went to the fireplace and floo to Malfoy manor.

---

"Severus! How lovely to see you. You too Hadrian, welcome to Malfoy manor."

"Hi Uncle Lucy!" Harry said cheerfully.

Severus snickered from behind and Lucius glared at him but Harry didn't notice the both of them because he ran off with Draco when he saw him.

"So Uncle Lucy where's your lovely wife at?" Severus ask innocently.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why not? It's funny. How a 11 year old called the most influential and powerful Lord Malfoy 'Uncle Lucy'."

"Ya! And I'm going to lose my reputation as influential all because you told your amazing son to call me Uncle Lucy!!!"

"I did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Boys! Shut your mouth already! Or I'll shut it for you!"

The two men turn around to see Narcissa with her arms cross.

"Cissa. I apologize, Lucius here is just being stubborn."

"That's alright Severus, I know how stubborn he can be." Narcissa said nicely to him.

Lucius went to say something but Narcissa cut him off "You say one more word Mr and you will be sleeping outside tonight." Narcissa said with her arms on her hips.

Severus was having a really hard time to hold in his laughter while Lucius gaped at her. Narcissa turn back to him and said nicely again "Let's got to the lounge while we wait for our other guest to arrive I'm sure the boys are already there."

When Narcissa walk away Severus turn back to Lucius who was still gaping like a fish. Severus smirked. "How is that even possible I'm the head of the house." Lucius said to one in particular.

"Also I actually did told my son."

But before Lucius even process what was just said Severus was already gone like dust heading to the lounge.

"Why that slimy dungeon bat!!! AHHHHHHH!! Your gonna pay Severus!!!" Lucius yelled annoyed.

Halfway through the hallway Severus chuckled.

---

"Draco! Why are you here?"

"Well this is my home is it not?"

"No I mean, your suppose to be in school."

"My father told me about you coming to the manor and I can't actually just leave my bestfriend all alone with a few boring adults right?"

"So you sneak out of the castle?"

"No silly. I ask my father to write a letter to the headmaster of course saying that we have a few close relatives coming over from America for dinner."