Bonus Chapter 1

"I love you." He says in my ear. I can't help smiling, how did I get so lucky? "I love you too," I tell him and close my eyes and take in the moment. I wish it could be like this forever. "Forever?" He asks. "Even after I die." I tell him. He looks at me like  I'm the only person in the room. "I'll die first then," He says. "Why?" I wrap my arms around him and put my face in his shoulder. "So I won't have to live without you." He replies. "Then let's focus on now, you're here with me and I'm with you. No dying." I tell him. How did the conversation get there in the first place? "You're right. I wish this moment didn't have to end." I take in a deep breath. "So do I." We stand in silence after that. None of us want to move. "Tobias?" I finally say. "Yes?" I think for a moment. Should I say it? I have to tell him eventually. This is the perfect opportunity. "I'm pregnant." He breaks away from the hug but keeps his hands on my shoulder. I'm nervous to see his reaction. I look up to see his face. He beams with excitement and I sigh with relief. "Really?" he asks. I nod and he kisses me.

Recalling the memory brings me joy. That day I felt like my life was finally complete. Tobias has been an amazing father and he supported me fully during my pregnancy. He's irreplaceable and I don't even have to search to know he's one of a kind and there is no one out there like him. There is no one out there who completes me like him. I'm eternally grateful to have him in my life. We named our daughter Natalie. After my mother. She's three now. Tobias and Natalie play outside while I watch. I prefer to watch them play because I enjoy it more. "Mommy come on!" Natalie calls. I shake my head. "I'm watching! Keep playing!" She stops for a second but continues to play after anyway. Tobias whispers something in her ear while looking at me and Natalie giggles. I raise my eyebrow but they ignore me and keep running. As soon as I look away I sense something coming my way and when I look up Tobias and Natalie are charging my way. Natalie reaches me first and crashes into a hug. "Mommy I want you to play with me!" She says as Tobias joins us in the hug. "Alright, fine. What are we playing?" Natalie thinks for a moment. "Can we play guess the baby?" Tobias and I look at each other with confusion. "What game is that?" I ask. "I want to guess if it's a sister or a brother!" My heart stops. I haven't told Tobias yet... "I'm still confused. What are you talking about Natalie?" I shake my head at Natalie trying to give her a clue. She looks at me strangely then speaks. "I want to know if I'm having a brother or a sister." Tobias stops smiling. He looks pulls away and stays silent. "You're pregnant." He doesn't say it as a question. He knows the answer. Heat rushes to my cheeks. I was going to tell him but I couldn't find the right time. "Daddy are you ok?" Natalie is serious now and looks at Tobias and me with concern. Tobias doesn't answer. He walks back into the house without a word. "Did I say something wrong?" Natalie asks. "No honey, he was going to find out eventually." I hold her hand we walk back to the house together.

__________________________________

When we get inside Natalie goes to her room and I look for Tobias. When I don't find him downstairs I assume he's upstairs in our room. I get worried when I don't find him in our room, Natalie's room, or the bathroom. There is only one room left. The extra room. The one we will use for the next baby. I open the door slowly and find Tobias sitting on the floor staring into space. "Hey," I walk over and sit beside him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice has no emotion. I know I should have told him. I just didn't want to ruin the peace. I didn't know how he would take the news. "We've always talked about having one kid. I thought you wouldn't want it." The reason sounds stupid when I say it out loud. Tobias turns over to look at me. He does not look happy. I knew this was going to happen and it's exactly what I wanted to avoid. "Why wouldn't I want it? Just because we only wanted Natalie?" Tears well up in my eyes. I should have just told him. "When exactly were you planning on telling me?" 

when I look into his eyes I instantly regret it. They reflect so much hurt that it breaks my heart. And it's my fault. "I'm sorry, Tobias," I say quietly. I can barely make myself speak. "Tris," He puts his hand on mine and waits for me to look at him. "I don't know what you thought I was going to do. I don't know what was going on when you thought you couldn't tell me. But I will always love you no matter what." He smiles a little and I smile back. "I love you too." I tell him. "So what do you think it's going to be?" He asks. I laugh. "It's a boy." He raises his eyebrow. "You sound so sure." He stands up and gestures for me to follow him. "Maybe we should let Natalie take a guess." I know Natalie already guessed before but I go anyway. Just to make him happy. I take his hand and we walk over to Natalie's room. 

Yes. I wrote a bonus chapter. I will never be able to end this story. And yes, there is another bonus chapter which I PROMISE will be the last chapter. I'm done with the fanfic unless y'all want a sequel which I'm totally down for so if you do want a sequel lmk :") I really want to keep writing this.