#4

The sounds of the 127 gang laughing filled in the living room.All of the gang hanging out at Taeyong's room as Jungwoo and Haechan have some hot news to share,basically making fun of Yuta after the incident with Winwin.

"Oh my god dude! I should be there so that I can laughed out loud!",Johnny's laugh getting louder while he tapped on his knees.

"Yah i didnt meant to step on his bag..i never talked to him so I thought maybe he want to ask something to me",Yuta tried to explain himself but the boys kept on laughing at him.

"Aww poor baby Yuta,he just want to make new friends",Taeil mocked Yuta followed by the others laughing at Taeil's joke.

Yuta rolled his eyes then took his bag before he stood then walked out from the house.

"Yah Yuta dont be mad!We're just joking!"

Yuta ignored his friends as he planned to go back home early.He doesn't really mad at his friends,he's more to embarrassed especially to that Sicheng guy.That guy must have a bad first impression towards him.

As he was walking to his home,he saw someone familiar standing infront of him.

"Dong Sicheng?"

He quickly crouched and hide behind a car that park nearby before Winwin noticed him.

"Should i apologize to him?I mean..i should right?",thoughts kept on playing inside his head especially reminding him of the embarrassing incident.

"Hey Sicheng right?Yup why?I want to say I'm sorry i didnt meant to step on your bag.Its okay,its kinda cool actually.Huh really?so do you want to date me?",Yuta murmured to himself,putting on a single-man show acting as both Winwin and his character.

He squeezed his eyes and took a deep breath,yup he's ready.

"Dong Sicheng!"

Yuta slowly raised his head as he saw a girl was running towards Winwin.

"Zhao Lusi?",Yuta eyed both of them as he felt a little bit of jealousy when Winwin smiled at Lusi.Yuta tried to figure out their conversation but he couldnt get it cause they both were speaking Chinese language.

They both then walked together didnt realized someone was watching them from afar.

Yuta felt something off as mixed feelings engulfed him,is it anger,clueless,sadness or heartbroken?

He stood then decided to continue his walk to his home.

As Yuta walking into his bedroom,he jumped onto his bed practically not leaving any spaces as he stretched out his arms.

He hung his head off the side of the bed as Sorn suddenly walked into his room making her surprised with his weird position.

"Dont mind me",he groaned.Sorn arches an eyebrow at him,probably thinking he'd gone a little crazy.She moved to the side and leaned her back against the door.

"P',does P'Ten dating someone?",Sorn asked,her face glowed a little bit when she mentioned Ten's name.

Yuta shooked his head as Sorn jumped excitedly then sat on the bed.

"Then can you help me get P'Ten's number?",she asked for a favor.

Yuta sat properly then laid his body on the bed,

"Sorry,but hate to break it to you.He's not planning to be in a relationship at this moment",he smirked.

Sorn narrowed her eyes,

"Owh P',I thought he already break up with P'Johnny!",she couldn't believe what her brother just told her.

"He still cant move on",Yuta raised his tone purposely to annoy Sorn..and he succeeded.

Sorn gave a hateful glare to Yuta then walked out from his room.The room suddenly turned into an awkward silence and the thoughts of the recent incident started bothering Yuta.

Its not like he cared about them,but he really wanted to know their relationship in specific.Are they just close friends or maybe they're dating?Yuta couldn't get over it cause Zhao Lusi is so pretty and as a boy,Sicheng must have some kind of feelings for her.

Suddenly,his phone started ringing and Jaehyun's name appeared on it.He took the phone and answered the phone call.

Yuta:hmm

Jaehyun:are you okay?

Yuta:im fine,why?

Jaehyun:we're sorry if we overreacting and if we hurt your feelings

Yuta:no its fine,im actually bothered by something else

Jaehyun:about sicheng,i can explain to him that you didnt mean to step on his bag if you want

Yuta was into deep thoughts when he received that offer.Should he let Jaehyun helped him but that's actually his chance to talk to Winwin.

Yuta:its okay,i will take care of it by myself

Jaehyun:then,tell me if you need anything okay?

Yuta:ok thanks

*phone call ended*

Yuta tossed his phone to the side and covered his head with his pillow,he only hope for tomorrow to not be the sh*ttiest day of school like he used to have,hoping that he wont do anything stupid anymore..especially to Dong Sicheng.