#7

Yuta and Ten were at the Ten's studio at the rooftop,they haven't met for a while since the day when Ten break up with Johnny.

"You should brought some more foods",Ten complained to Yuta as Yuta brought some of the foods from his home so that they can have dinner together.

"I thought you already cut ties with me",Yuta replied out of sarcasm.They enjoyed having dinner together while talking about other things such as school and other stuffs.

"How's Johnny?",Ten suddenly asked about his past lover.

"Why don't you ask him by yourself?",Yuta took another bite,too focused on his food.

"You know that I can't don't you?",Ten responded to his friend.Deep down he wished he can but its the best for both of them.

"You shouldn't did that to him,he hurt a lot",Yuta told Ten.Despite hanging out with Ten,Johnny is still his best friend.

"I know,I shouldn't hurt him but i have no choice",Ten replied.He put down his chopsticks,began perplexed of the day that he ended his relationship with Johnny.

Yuta noticed Ten didn't talk much after they started to talk about Johnny,his face changed probably thinking about everything that happened that day.

"You should just explain to him,maybe he will understand",Yuta tried to suggest his idea.He really want them to get back together cause for him,they both are perfect for each other.

Ten slightly smiled,

"He won't listen.Besides that,i have to take care of dad's studio and i always have to skip school.I don't even managed to take care of myself so how I'm gonna take care of someone else",Ten explained as his voice portrayed his frustration and guilt.

"I bet if he know,he will do anything for you",Yuta responded to Ten.

"Well of course he will.He even want me to move to his school so that he can take care of me.I think i had enough of being a burden to him.I don't want to disturb him anymore and i hope he will find someone..better than me",Ten stuttered at the end,holding himself from crying.He really love Johnny but he didn't want to burden Johnny anymore.

Both of them turned silent after Ten's confession.Ten's head began reminiscing the memories he had with Johnny,how he wish he can turn back time to be with him.

Meanwhile,Yuta didn't know how to react after listening to Ten's confession.He felt bad for Johnny but he also understand Ten's situation especially because they're both non-Koreans who lived at Korea.Ten have to work hard cause he have to help his dad,the only family member that he had especially when his dad was diagnosed with cancer last three months so he need to have enough money to pay for the hospital fees and his dad's treatment.

"Wait here,i need to take something",Ten told Yuta then walked down to the stairs obviously didn't want to cry infront of Yuta.Yuta sat for a while but then he felt guilty for letting Ten alone so he decided to go doen the stairs and looked for him.

"Yah Chittaphon~",he walked down but then he saw Ten was talking with someone on the streets.

"Who's that?",he's still checking on Ten when he quickly hide when he found out that Ten was talking to Winwin.

"What's Sicheng doing here?",he maintained his position while trying to figure out what they're conversation was.

But just when he tried to catch up with them,Winwin already walked away while Ten was on his way to the stairs.Yuta quickly ran back to the rooftop before Ten reached there cause he doesn't want Ten to know he was there just now.