#21

"What?!Jaehyun did that?!",Ten responded with his eyed widened in shockness.

Yuta decided to stop by Ten's studio,he didn't want his family to see him in that state especially his face,obviously gonna get nagged by his mae.

Yuta nodded,"but still,it's my fault.I don't even know why I reacted that way",he replied admitted his guilt.He didn't lied,he didn't know why he have to treat Jaehyun that harsh,Jaehyun just want to ask about Winwin.

Talking about Winwin,he can't believe he saw Winwin today although not at the right time.He still remembered Winwin's expression when he saw him and Jaehyun fought and he couldn't understand what does it mean.Maybe he just a fool or maybe he felt worried that Winwin might hate him after that.

Yuta ruffled his hair in annoyance as bottling up his countless amount of thoughts when he stood and turned to Ten,"hey i want to go to the toilet",he excused himself while Ten let him leave,assuming that Yuta knew where the toilet was as he's one of his 'regular'.

As Yuta walked passed one of the dance room,he saw a man was dancing passionately alone.Yuta wanted to ignore at first but want the dancer turned around,Yuta froze seeing the familiar face,"winwin?!".

He decided to forget about the toilet and ran back to Ten,making Ten surprised with Yuta's sudden appearance.

"Do you see a ghost or—"

"You didn't tell me that there someone else's here",Yuta said while gasped for breaths.

"Owh that's the guy that i talked to you before.Why?You know him?",Ten asked back,curiousity running in his head seeing Yuta acted weirdly while Yuta,he couldn't believe that Ten had been talking about Winwin.Means that there's supposed to be a higher chance or probability to meet Winwin..ugh cut the crap Yuta,you're not doing Math.

"Why he's here this late?",Thoughts lingering inside his head until it reminds him of the time Winwin enjoying the dance performance,"is he into dancing?".

"Talking about him,he didn't come here since last week.He just came tonight and judging from his appearance,he looks...different",Ten's statement attracted Yuta.

"What do you mean?",Yuta asked.

Ten brought his seat closer to Yuta,"he looks..weak.I don't want to meddle other people affairs but i saw like you know...bruises and those things..maybe he's fighting with someone..ughh I don't know..lets forger about it",Ten decided to not talk about it while Yuta,all his head already full of Winwin.

- -

Yuta knocked the door and took a deep breath before the door opened,appeared a middle-aged woman looking a Yuta with a smile.

"Owh Yuta!",the lady turned her body and looked at the back,"Jaehyun,your friend is here~",Mrs Jung called her son."who?",Jaehyun asked while on his way to the door when he stopped as his eyes met Yuta's.

- -

Both Yuta and Jaehyun sat at the living room as silence creeping in the atmosphere.Yuta eyed Jaehyun who was fiddling with his fingers,probably nervous or felt awkward with this situation.

He then cleared his throat and decided to start a conversation,"i'm sorry",he apologized to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun slightly smiled,"no it's also my fault and I want to apologize",he said to Yuta.

Yuta shooked his head,"no i shouldn't treat you that way and i was wrong for talking like that to you",Yuta admitted his guilt as he tapped his chest dramatically making Jaehyun laughed at his comedic act.