#30

Yuta walked out from his house and as he locked the door,he heard someone called him across the road.He turned around and saw Winwin waving to him.

Yuta took his things and walked to Winwin,"going to work?",Winwin asked followed by a nod from Yuta.

"I have to go by bus cause Sorn wants to use my car..she got a job interview",Yuta told Winwin.

"Then..",Winwin pointed his thumb to his car,"i can give you a ride",he offered.Yuta shooked his head,"it's okay,i can go—",he was interrupted when Winwin pulled him to the passenger's side and opened the car door for him.Yuta thanked him and walked inside before Winwin closed the door and walked hurriedly to the driver's seat.

Winwin buckled his seat belt then started driving by following Yuta's direction to his workplace.He felt familiar with the way and when they arrived,he realized that he was working at their school.

"Thank you",Yuta unbuckled his seatbelt and walked out from the car.Winwin smiled at Yuta and waved goodbye to the Japan guy.He saw some students bowed to Yuta as he walked to the school and when he make sure Yuta already came inside,he decided to drive back to his home.

- -

"Good game today,see you for your next practice",Yuta ended his speech while his students thanked him and they all ran to the locker room.Yuta smiled seeing them running happily and chatting together,reminded him of the time he was with his friends.

He prepared his things and walked away from the school field when he saw Winwin was standing with his back leaning against his car.

He noticed Yuta so he waved to him with a wide smile on his face.Yuta ran to him,"you didn't tell me you're coming",he said as Winwin smiled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you have plans after this cause I thought we can have dinner together if you don't mind",Winwin asked shyly as he felt nervous if Yuta rejected his offer.Yuta giggled then ruffled Winwin's hair,"of course,can you wait here for a while?I need to go change",he told Winwin.Yuta quickly ran while Winwin decided to wait for Yuta inside his car.

- -

After they finished having their dinner,Winwin drove Yuta back to his home.

"I didn't know you work at our school",Winwin said while his eyes still focused at the front,to make sure he drive safely.

"They offered me to become the school coach.My parents have been nagging to me to look for proper jobs so I decided to accept that offer",Yuta explained.

Winwin nodded as he parked his car across Yuta's house then turned his body facing Yuta,"so..i'll see you later",he said while Yuta unbuckled his seat belt.

Yuta suddenly pulled Winwin's body and hugged him.Winwin was stunned when Yuta softly patted Winwin's back,"let just stay like this for a while",Yuta whispered to Winwin's ears.He really missed Winwin so much,sometimes he almost fer like giving up but he convinced himself that Winwin will come back.He trust Winwin and now,the thoughts of Winwin already with him enlightened him the most.He hoped that everything will goes well for them after this.

Yuta released their hug then cupped Winwin's face,"thank you for coming back",he kissed Winwin's forehead then pinched Winwin's cheek,"good night",he took his things and walked out from the car.

As he walked to the door,he turned around and waved goodbye to Winwin followed by Winwin waved back to him.He stood infront of the door and searching for his keys when Sorn suddenly opened the door,"wow where have you been?You looked happy,did something good happen to you?",she teased her brother.

"Yuta~",both Yuta and Sorn turned their head to the sound when they saw Winwin running to them,"you left your phone",he gave Yuta his phone while didn't noticed that Sorn have been staring at him,her mouth opened wide as she was surprised with Winwin's sudden presence.

"Sicheng sunbae?I thought Siwan—",Yuta hurriedly closed Sorn's mouth before he turned back to Winwin,"i see you tomorrow",he said before hurriedly pulled Sorn inside the house and locked the door.