#8

Winwin was at the living room watching Tv when he heard someone rang their bell.

"Who came this late?"

Winwin walked to the door,when he opened it he was surprised with the presence of the Japan guy.

"Hello~",Yuta waved to him and smiled.

"What are you doing here?",Winwin asked,arms crossed against his chest.

"I.."

"Yuta hyung?",Yangyang came to them,felt excited to meet Yuta.

"Yangyang,i..i want to apologize for.."

"It's okay,i'm fine.I'm sorry for making you coming here",Yangyang apologized back to Yuta.

"Owh don't worry,you don't need to apologize",Yuta replied while Winwin was judging both of them.Being in the middle of these two kinda makes him felt uncomfortable.

Suddenly,rain started to pour from the dark sky.All three of them were fascinated by the rain when Yuta checked on his bag,realized that he didn't bring his umbrella.

"Hyung,did you bring your umbrella?",Yuta shooked his head reacted to Yangyang's question.

"He can just borrow our umbrella and return it tomorrow",Winwin suggested cause he started to get a bad feeling about it.

"No he can't.It's raining heavily,he might get sick",Yangyang replied to Winwin.He then turned to Yuta,"hyung why don't you come inside?You can wait until it stop raining",Yangyang pulled Yuta to come in,ignoring Winwin who was looking at both of them in disbelief.

Both Yangyang and Yuta sat on the living room as they both chattered to each other while Winwin walked to his room to get shower and get ready to go to sleep.

After he finished showering,he walked out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his waist.

"Why so quiet?Does he left?",Winwin headed to the door but when he held the door handle,he realized that he was half-naked so he decided to not open it.Instead,he pressed his ears to its surface to find out what Yuta was doing.Surprisingly,everything outside was silent.

"That's weird"

Winwin walked to his bed,he hanged his towel and putting on the sweater that he borrowed from Lucas.While wearing the sweater,he accidentally put on his head to the wrong side.

"Ughh.Why?!",he whined after getting head stuck into the sleeve hole.How big was Lucas anyway?His sweater is so big for Winwin but Winwin had no choice cause he haven't washed his sweater yet tonight must be very cold because of the rain.

Winwin decided to take the sweater off and swore to wear it correctly this time when he noticed that one of the buttons that was set at the end of the sleeve caught his hair.

"Oh great",he muttered sarcastically before pulling harshly on the cloth causing his hair to pull the skin on his head,"Ow!"

All of a sudden,the door creaked open.He stopped moving and called out;

"Lucas?",No one answered.

"Am i hearing things?",Shrugging the creaking door off,Winwin tried to pull the sweater off of his head again and as expected,his hair was still tangled in it causing a moment of sharp pain.

"Need any help?"

Winwin squeked at the sudden voice which appeared behind him.It wasn't Lucas nor Yangyang especially when that voice speaks Korean to him.

"Uhhh.."he trailed off.He didn't know who this person was especially when his head was covered in a thick fabric so Winwin wouldn't able to see that person's face.