#17

Winwin leaned his back on the chair, it's been an hour since he arrived at that restaurant. He was waiting as he looked at his phone, and a message appeared on the screen.

Siwan:I'm so sorry, got urgent meeting..please wait

Winwin huffed in annoyance as he put down his phone on the table. He was looking around when he heard a group of girls near his table chattering,

"Oh my god! Our Im Siwan is gonna act in a new drama soon!",one of the girl said followed by the other girls cheered in awe and that's when Winwin looked at the Tv,

"Im Siwan reportedly confirmed to star in a new drama.."

Winwin rolled his eyes,he had enough of this bullshit as he stood and walked away from the restaurant.He knew Siwan never change and never care of him.He was stupid thinking that Siwan will come to see him,in fact he was hoping that Siwan will come as this is the only time Winwin agreed to spend time with Siwan,well he shouldnt trust people that easily.

After a few minutes, he arrived at his house. His head was still bothered by the thoughts of Siwan when he saw someone standing in front of his door,playing with the rocks.He approached the man who was in his own world when Winwin tapped the man's shoulder.

"Yuta?"

Yuta turned around and flinched,surprised with Winwin's sudden appearance."Owh Winwin!You scared me!",he held his chest and felt the sudden shock from his chest.

"Sorry,anyway, why are you here?"Winwin asked.Yuta awkwardly grinned while rubbing the back of his neck,"i..i actually came to...celebrate your birthday..but..it's okay if you don't want to",Yuta explained. Winwin raised his eyebrows,"how do you know my birthday?",he asked before Yuta shrugged and smiled,'it's a secret..anyway",Yuta put his hand on his pocket and took a ring,'i..i walked passed this one souvenir shop and..they sell this so..urm..i hope you..ugh never mind",Yuta took Winwin's hand and put the ring on top of his palm.

Winwin stared at the ring and shifted his gaze to Yuta who was obviously portrayed his nervous face,"urm you can throw it if you don't like it..i..i don't know what to give you",Yuta responded before he looked down on the ground,trying to hide his disappointment if Winwin hated the gift.

"Your finger",Winwin muttered when Yuta looked at his finger and tried to hide it but he knew it was too late because Winwin already saw it.

"urm..the shop only sell couple rings so I have no choice except to buy one for me too..but if you want two rings,i can give it to you--"

"Just keep it",Winwin said.Deep down,he found Yuta's behaviour cute but he didn't want to show his admiration so he looked at his watch,checking the time."So your plan is still going or?"Winwin did not finished his words as realization hit Yuta,"oh yeah i forgot! Let's go!"He took Winwin's hand and they both walked away from there.

--

Yuta and Winwin walked together to Winwin's house after they spent their time together for almost two hours. In fact,they started to feel closer to each other, although both tried to deny their feelings.

They both arrived in front of Winwin's house as Winwin turned his body facing Yuta, "Thank you for tonight Yuta",he thanked Yuta followed by a smile plastered on Yuta's lips.They both suddenly turned awkward when Winwin cleared his throat,trying to break the silence,

"Urm good luck,i heard you represent our school for the upcoming match",Winwin said,obviously trying to make a conversation.Yuta let out an awkward smile,"th..thank you",he thanked Winwin and they both became silent once again.

"I think I should go",Yuta broke the silence before he gave a small handwave to Winwin,"happy birthday Winwin",he wished for the last time then excused himself,turning his body with his back facing Winwin.

"Shit Yuta!Why are you so nervous?!"Yuta tapped his forehead with his fist as he took a few steps away from the house.He wished he could speak properly but he messed up,he might have looked like an idiot for Winwin.

Suddenly, a pair of hands stopped Yuta as he turned Yuta's body facing him and without further notice,Yuta's lips met Winwin's. Yuta's eyes widened, he was stunned from the sudden kiss as Winwin broke the kiss and looked directly into Yuta's eyes,"good night",he said before he ran quickly to his house,leaving a stunned Yuta who hadn't recovered from the kiss.

He touched his lips with his eyes looking at Winwin hurriedly entered his house,

"Did we just kiss?"

A/N:I'm so sorry for the late update..i have being so busy with a lot of things recently but I will try my best to complete this story as fast as i can..i already prepared the plot but i dont have much time to write this story..anyway so sorry for making you guys wait and thank you again for your support