Chapter 6: Sage

Yoongi kept you at arms length for the duration of your time in his pack house. He kept you close enough to hold his hand but never let it go any further. You went to go home. He followed you. He walked you to your car.

"Thanks for bringing Jin and Daisy home. That was very kind of you." He said softly looking at the ground.

"It wasn't a problem. I did have ulterior motives." You said smirking.

"Oh really?" He asked looking up at you.

"Yes, I wanted to see you again." You said smiling.

He broke out in his beautiful gummy smile. It made your heart want come out of your chest. He took your hands in his. He kissed the back of each hand. You couldn't take it anymore. You pulled him flush against you. His eyes widened in shock. You moved your hands to his face and pulled his lips to yours. You pressed your lips to his. He responded immediately. His arms wrapping his arms around you. His hands splayed on your upper and lower back. He kept you tight against him. Your hands worked their way into his hair. You pulled slightly and he opened his mouth to moan. You slipped your tongue in his mouth to deepen the kiss. He allowed it and soon your tongues were invading each other's mouths. He pushed you against your car and back from the kiss. You broke apart both panting.

"You are trouble." He said smirking.

"The good kind." You said smiling.

"Yes, kitten, the good kind. You need to go home. If you want you can come by tomorrow. Ok?" He said moving you to open the car door.

"But..." You began.

"You need to go home, or I won't be able to control myself." He said his voice deep.

"I don't want you too." You answered him pulling him in by his belt loops.

"Kitten..." he said groaning and nestling his face in your neck.

He kissed your neck. He breathed deeply and pulled away from you. You grabbed his hands. He smiled at you and chuckled.

"Kitten." He said softly.

"I know... kill joy..." you said rolling your eyes.

"Hey. It's not that I don't want to. Please believe me I want to. You had a full shift and you hung out with my pack all day. You need to go home and sleep. Actually sleep because if you stay. You won't be sleeping, kitten." He said smirking.

"I know. I know. I told Willow I'd be home. I'll see you tomorrow." You said hopeful.

"Tomorrow, kitten." He said a softly kissed your lips.

"Night." You said getting in your car.

"Night." He said.

He waved as you drove off. You looked in the rear view as you drove away. He was still standing there as you pulled out of sight. You drove home. Your senses on high alert. You felt like your entire being was buzzing. You pulled into your parking spot. You went to your apartment. You were walking in the door when you were hit by some force. The wind was knocked from your lungs. You looked to see Willow hugging you closely.

"Willow?" You asked.

"Sage! Where have you been? I have been calling." She said looking worried.

"My phone died. I'm sorry." You said holding her close.

"Where were you?" She asked looking serious.

"I was at my mate's pack house. They are really great Willow. You'd like them. They'd be willing to take us both. I know it. My mate is... he's..." you said trying to find the right words.