Chapter 7: Sage

You woke the next morning to find Yoongi gone from the bed. You sat up and found a very shirtless Yoongi across the bedroom. He heard you wake because he turned to look at you. His lean body was well muscled and toned. He was strong you could tell. You let your gaze taken in his body.

"Like the view?" He asked grinning.

"Yes." You said smirking.

"Kitten." He warned.

"What?" You asked innocently.

"Daisy requires your presence today." He said rolling his eyes.

"For?" You asked getting out of bed and pulling off your night shirt.

"For...uh... Ummm...." Yoongi said apparently having the words he was going to say ripped from his brain.

It was his turn to stare as you dress in clothes for today. You were in only your underwear. He was silent.

"Cat got your tongue..." you said punctuating each individual word.

His eyes flicked from your ass to your face. His eyes were dark again. You could see the crotch of his jeans tighten. You smirked. He was about to move across the room, but he stopped himself.

"It's girls night remember?" He said as he left the room.

What the fuck? You said as you sighed in frustration.

You called and told Hale the situation that you weren't safe to return to work. He understood and granted you time off. So you didn't have work today.

You came out of Yoongi's room. Daisy grabbed you immediately pulling Ivy along with her. You tried to protest.

"It's no use. She's not letting any of us back out." Ivy said smiling.

"Ok then." You said giggling.

She drug you both to the Alpha's wing, which was not a part of the house that you had seen. It was bigger than Yoongi's rooms. Rose was sitting on the couch with Namjoon. They looked up at your group with confusion.

"Girls night!" Daisy announced.

"What?" Namjoon asked smiling.

"Girls night. So out! Out ya go Alpha!" Daisy said going and pulling him from the couch.

He managed to give Rose a kiss before he was tossed from his own room. It was a night of laughing and teasing. It was the revealing of secrets such as Daisy's pregnancy, Ivy's Marking, and your lack of being throughly fucked like the others. You had been enlisting the help of Changbin in teasing Yoongi further by flirting with him. Yoongi seemed want to be touching you more during that time. It wasn't the way you wanted but, you would take what you could get. The night ended in a cuddle pile in Rose and Namjoon's bed. You heard the door open in the morning you were wrapped around Daisy in what would be rather provocative position.

"Joon?" Rose said sleepily.

"Hey just checking on you. I'm also not alone." Namjoon answered.

Daisy peeked up but couldn't go far because you had yourself completely wrapped around her. That's when you heard a low growl you'd never heard before come from the door. You peeked up to see Yoongi in the door way. He was looking at you and Daisy. You smirked. You turned to look at her. She was smirking at Yoongi. You looked at her with a wicked look in your eyes. You wrapped your arms tighter around her. You pushed her gently into the bed. Your head snuggled between her breasts. You let out a little moan of contentment. Daisy smirked and cuddled you closer. Jin and Yoongi both let out involuntary noises. They tried to cover with coughs.