Chapter 13: Yoongi

A few weeks after Yoongi marked you, you got a call from your dad. Yoongi sat with you as you took it. Thanks to his enhanced hearing he could hear both sides of the call.

"Hey dad." You said looking apprehensive.

"Hey Sage. I am calling to tell you that she has made a decision." Your father said his tone serious.

"And?" You asked and Yoongi took your hand.

You looked at him gratefully and squeezed his hand. He always liked holding your hand. It helped ground him in the moment. It seemed to have the same affect on you.

"She's coming. She'll be there soon." He said voice full of apprehension.

"Dad, what is wrong?" You asked nervous.

"She's not feeling very merciful. She'll want full details from victims before she makes any moves though. You need to tell Willow." He said softly.

"I will dad. I would've told her regardless." You explained.

"I know. I love you both. Be safe." He said.

"Love you too dad." You said and you hung up the phone.

You squeezed Yoongi's hand and sighed. You looked like you were trying not to panic. Yoongi rubbed his thumb over the back of your hand. He was trying to soothe your fears with his affection. You looked at him and your eyes were full of doubt. He closed the distance between you and kissed you.

"Everything will be alright." Yoongi said softly.

"Will it? I have to go find Willow." You said getting up and going to leave.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked.

"No, my love, I need to talk to her alone." You said as you left the room.

Yoongi went to the office to work. He was looking through the pack's stock portfolio trying to gauge where to go next. As well as checking on the other investments. That's when he heard Willow shouting. He got up and followed the sound of her voice. He found Hoseok. They both went towards the sound. There you and Willow were standing at odds. She was livid and you were trying to explain.

"Willow! We need help. Also I work with a witch and he's fine!" You snapped at her.

"Because he wants to fuck you!" Willow yelled.

"That's not the point! We need help and I found some. She's sending a witch and her shifter friend." You explained.

"You're unbelievable! We are already in a mess and you want to add magic to it." Willow shouted.

"Willow, your brother has terrorized this area for years! Your father did it before him. Do you want Misha to follow the family tradition?" You said softly.

Yoongi sucked in a breath. Hobi tensed not in shock at the words but at the fact that you'd said them out in the open. Yoongi looked around. Daisy came out to the hall where they were fighting. There were a lot of heads were poking out of door ways. Namjoon and Rose were at the top of the stairs staring in astonishment. The two women were oblivious to it.

"Of course I don't. That boy is the only good thing that has come from my family. He's innocent and pure. He doesn't deserve that." Willow said tears in her eyes.

"Then we need all the help we can get." You said trying to soothe her.

"I don't trust..." Willow said breaking.

"I know..." You said holding her close.

Yoongi and Hobi moved toward the pair of you to comfort you both.

"I'm sorry, to interrupt this moment, but you guys were loud." Daisy said breaking you from your bubble.

"How much of that did you hear?" You asked flinching.

"All of it" Namjoon said from the top of the stairs.

"Fuck..." Willow breathed.

"You're Malcom's sister? He said she died..." Ivy said coming down the hallway slowly.

Tae was right behind her. Namjoon looked at Hobi and Yoongi. He was looking to see if they'd known. They did. They'd known for awhile. It wasn't their story to tell.

"That's what happens to all the girls right? They are to weak to survive. They take them the second they leave the body. You don't ever see them again and all you hear is how they were to weak and they die. That's not what happens. The babies are sold to breeders or another shady person." Willow said glaring at the floor.

Daisy and Rose looked sick. Yoongi could feel your anxiety. He felt Hobi's anger start to rise. He stayed close to his friend.

"I was kept longer because my father was inadequate at making pups. He didn't have an heir. So it was me or nothing. He hated me. He constantly told me that the minute that a boy was born I was gone. I was sixteen when Malcolm was born." She continued.

"I was sold immediately to a witch. He was.... not kind... One night he was... he was... I couldn't..."

Hobi was getting more angry. Yoongi placed a hand on his arm. He stilled slightly.

"Willow it's ok. You don't have to explain." Rose said descending the stairs.

Hobi looked livid. Yoongi held his hand to keep him from exploding. He understood his anger. He wanted to punish those who'd caused so much pain and hurt. He wanted to end those who threatened his family.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped and I... I... killed him... and when I realized what happened I ran. I ran and ran until I found Sage. I was so lost and scared. She took me in. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Willow said looking at Namjoon.

"Willow I understand why you didn't. I'm not upset. We are all shocked." He said joining his mate at the bottom of the stairs.

"We wouldn't hold the sins of your family as your own." Jin said softly.

"Thank you." Willow said and her body sagged from the emotional drain she'd just experienced.

Hobi went her and picked her up. He carried her off to his rooms. No one saw her or him for the rest of the night. Misha was put down for bed.  Yoongi, Sage, Rose, Namjoon, Daisy and Jin were sitting on the back patio

"How bad was it?" Rose asked you.

"He abused her in every way imaginable." You said quietly as a tear fell.

Yoongi quickly wiped it away. He caressed your cheek. You leaned into the contact. Yoongi held yoi close. He'd kiss your neck and temple. You relaxed slightly.

"The witch is dead?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, my father once he found out went to find him. He found a very dead witch. Willow didn't hold back. She eviscerated him." You said looking at the fire pit you were all sitting around.

"Damn..." Yoongi said softly.

It was hard to believe that Willow could ever do something like that even in self defense.

"She isn't proud of what she did. She still feels immense guilt for what she did even if it was in self defense. She thought she was cursed. She'd never find a mate who'd want her. She built up walls and hid behind dance. She comes off as tough, but on the inside she's a lot like Ivy. She met Hobi and his light filled her. I don't think I'll be able to thank him enough for existing." You said another tear falling.

"That's why you called your parents... you knew they'd help if Willow's family was involved." Daisy said softly.

"Yes, my family hates packs. They always have. They are panthers through and through. We don't do packs. When they found out what Willow's did to her... they were furious. They were willing to help protect anyone from what happened to her. So am I." You said firmly.

"We know, my love. We want to put a stop to this as well." Yoongi said nodding.

"We will." Namjoon said with finality.

There you all sat the leaders of the pack in resolution to put an end to the reign of terror of Malcom and his pack. Yoongi could use a good fight.