Chapter 15: Yoongi

Yoongi didn't think he'd ever get over what he saw at the gate. Several times that night he'd wake up in a cold sweat. You'd lull him back to sleep. When the morning finally came Yoongi went and stood out on the balcony trying to clear his head. He felt your arms circle around him from behind. He held you arms and sighed deeply.

"The witch and her friend come today." He said softly.

"I know." You said into his back.

"Let's hope she wants to help." He whispered.

"She will. She's a good person who's feared for what she can do. No one takes the time to get to know her. They just want to use her." You said.

"Isn't that what we are doing? We are using her?" He asked turning to face you.

"No we are asking for her help. She knows I wouldn't ask her for something frivolous especially with Willow's aversion to witches." You explained.

"I see." He said holding you close.

"Let's go get this rabble ready." You said pulling him along.

They dressed and went down to get the pack ready for the arrival of the witch named Poppy and her companion. Jin and Daisy were already up making breakfast. Yoongi went to help Jin.

"I can help." Daisy said Yoongi shooed her out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, I know. I am still kicking you out." He said smirking at her.

She huffed and went to sit with you. Soon more and more members appeared. Soon the whole pack was sitting around the table eating. The meal ended and everyone went their separated ways. That was until everyone was called back to the kitchen for exciting news. The gender of Jin and Daisy's baby.

"It's a girl!" They announced happily.

There was an uproar and there were hugs. There were tears. There was laughter. There was love and light. For that moment the threat on danger was far from everyone's minds as they celebrated their friends' joy.

Unfortunately you had to break up this happy moment with news of Poppy and her companion.

"I hate to ruin this moment but there is something we need to talk about before Poppy gets here. In order for Poppy to help, she'll want details from the victims. She'll want it all. She wants to make sure that whoever this is deserves what she'll bring upon them." You say seriously.

"What will she bring upon them?" Namjoon said looking rather apprehensive.

"Whatever I see fit." Said a voice from the door.

The entire room jumped and moved away. Except for Jungkook and Jimin. They remained firmly in place staring at the two women at the door.

"See I told you, Lily. They were hear." The one who'd distributed the morning said.

Jimin and Jungkook had just found their mates. Yoongi couldn't believe this.

"I didn't doubt you, Poppy." The other woman said.

All eyes went to the one called Poppy. Power radiated from her being. Yoongi felt Hobi slip in front of Willow. Poppy noticed this as well.

"So you are the one called Willow. I can feel your magical trauma from here. It's rather abrasive." She said.

"Excuse me?" Willow asked her voice shaking.

"All of you sit. Also you need to lock your doors. It was far to easy to slip past the pack of goons outside and into this house." Poppy said pulling a bar stool over and sitting down.