Chapter 14: Sage

It was early in the morning one day when Jin came into your bedroom.

"Yoongi. The alpha needs us." Jin said softly.

Yoongi immediately was up and pulling on clothes. Jin looked at you. He seemed apprehensive.

"Go to my room where Daisy and Rose are." He said seriously.

"Ok..." you said as you got out of bed.

You went to Jin's room to find a sobbing Rose being comforted by a bewildered Daisy.

What happened?" You asked coming in.

"I don't know. She won't tell me." Daisy said still holding Rose.

"Yoongi wouldn't tell me either. He just told me to come here." You said also holding onto Rose.

"So they are putting us all together?" Ivy said from the doorway.

"Apparently." Willow said from behind her.

"No one knows what is happening?" Daisy asked as Rose sobbed.

"No. Tae told me to come here. Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin, and Changbin are outside. Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi, and Hyunjin are with Misha." Ivy said as she crawled into your lap.

"Rose said they left a visual message for us..." Daisy said warily.

"That's not good." Willow said sitting next to you.

You sat there dumbfounded. Malcolm must be getting impatient if he left a visual message at the gate. You knew it was something gross because Malcolm would want to instill fear.

"Nope." You said.

You all sat and held each other waiting, for what only Rose knew. Whatever Rose had seen was so bad that she was now catatonic. She had finally stopped crying but, she didn't speak. No one pushed her because you didn't want to send her into hysterics again. It felt like forever before Namjoon appeared in the doorway. Rose had passed out. She was so emotionally drained. He looked at her with soft and worried eyes. He looked afraid to touch her.

"She can stay here for now. It's fine. Joon what is going on? Where's Jin?" Daisy asked.

"Jin is... with Yoongi... they'll be awhile. I... well... I..." Namjoon said looking absolutely terrified.

Namjoon didn't ever seem that bothered by anything. The last time you'd seen him be scared was when Jin was hurt and Rose was threatened. You didn't like this. You could feel Namjoon's fear, rage, and doubt swirling around him. You didn't like this at all.

"Joon...?" You said suddenly very worried.

You knew they'd threatened someone else. But who?

"It was me wasn't it? They threatened me?" Daisy said coming to a dark realization.

Namjoon looked at the ground in shame. This was confirmation of this statement. You felt sick.

"What was at the gate, Joon?" Daisy asked.

Namjoon looked up at her. He had a disgusted expression on his face. It was like someone had turned the air on full blast. The chill that ran through you.

"They know about the baby. They left a pup at the gate..." He said and he looked like he was going to throw up.

"Is it ok?" Ivy asked worriedly.

You knew the answer to that question. It sickened you to know. You didn't know whether to scream or cry.

"No." Jin said and everyone jumped.