Chapter 10: Sage

Today was the day that you would all be learning self defense from Yoongi. You didn't know how to tell him that you knew some already and that Daisy had been teaching you a little as well.

Yoongi began a speech about the basics of self defense. All the girls were listening intently and focused on the task at hand. Then they spilt off pairs, which was their mate. Jin came up behind Daisy trying to grab her from behind. Then without any hesitation he was on the ground on his back and her knee was on his throat.

"Jesus Christ, Daisy..." You said breathless.

Damn she was hot. You'd always been very fluid when it came to your sexuality. Daisy was very, very hot. You loved Yoongi and he was amazing to you. You would never leave him or do anything to hurt him. But damn Daisy...

"She's Daisy! Damn girl you weren't kidding... she's hot..." Willow said eyeing her carefully.

"Thanks." She said as she got off Jin.

She smirked down at him with an evil little glint in your eye. You wondered if she was always this dominant with him. No wonder he kept her in their rooms all the time.

"What's the matter, baby boy?" She asked tauntingly.

Jin's eyes grew dark. She was pushing his buttons. You laughed. Yoongi was watching you carefully. You could tell he was gauging your reactions.

"You two are gross." Tae said rolling his eyes.

Then Ivy unceremoniously swiped his legs out from under him. Tae hit the ground hard. He grunted and looked up at his shy mate who smirked. You and Willow busted up laughing.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi asked looking at Ivy in astonishment.

"I taught her that." Daisy said high fiving Ivy.

"Goddamn." Namjoon said eyeing his mate now carefully.

"Scared, Alpha?" Rose purred.

Oh this was gonna be good. Rose was so straight laced and perfect. Namjoon was about to get his shit rocked.

"Maybe..." he said wary.

"Good." She smirked.

Namjoon reached out fast and grabbed Rose by the throat not enough to hurt her. She was perfectly safe. Her eyes widened slightly and he pulled her in close. They were a lips distance apart before she brought her knee to his groin and sent him to the ground. He released her and cried out. Wow... She really knocked him down a few pegs.

You used Namjoon being knocked to the ground as the perfect distraction to attack Yoongi. He didn't see it coming. You had him on the ground and a hand on his throat. You were straddling his body. You could feel him start to harden. You smirked.

"Easy wolfie." You whispered in his ear.

"Fuck..." he huffed out.

Hobi faired no better than the rest of them. Willow, who seemed shy around Hobi definitely knew how to use that to lull him into a false sense of security. He has also on the ground and his mate was skipping away. You smile at her and got off Yoongi. You went and sat next to her.

"Fucking hell..." Tae cursed.

"No shit." Jin agreed.

They both were still on the ground. That's when they heard the laughing. Jimin and Jungkook were hysterically laughing at the sight before them. You turned to see them. They were clutching their stomach and wheezing. They were gasping for breath as their sides shook with mirth.

"I think they can take care of themselves, Hyungs." Jungkook said in between laughs.

Jimin was on the ground crying with laughter. Namjoon growled at him and he silenced his laughter. They jumped. They began to dry their tears.