Its Clay

// for this chapter I would recommend listening to this song^^^ to set the mood, but that's your chose. Enjoy!! //

No ones POV

Nick and Bad busted through the doors, immediately spotting George standing a few feet away from them. George looking at them with Schlatt standing behind him, knife still in his back.

Schlatt then removed the knife causing George to fall down on the ground laying there in his own blood.

Dream managed to push off the guards that were holding him back and yelling to Bad and Nick signally for them to take care of the guards.

Bad and Nick immediately charged at the two. Bad taking on one while Nick took care of the other.

Dream ran over to George standing a couple of feet away from him with Schlatt standing just above his weak body.

Dream angrily spoke at Schlatt telling him to fight him.

Schlatt, stepping over George's body, coming closer to Dream while laughing like the maniac that he is.

Dream was beyond angry at this point he was filled with rage. Grabbing Schlatt by the shirt, pulling him in and kicking him in the dick, Hard.

Schlatt stumbled back a bit, "You wanna fight fine let's fight, lover boy."

Dream and Schlatt started throwing some punches at each other resulting in both of them breaking out into a big fight.

George was in pain, terrible pain, everything hurt and all he could see was watch his friends and love fight for him which made George want to fight for himself as well, so he did.

He was able to stand up very slowly without no one noticing him, he grabbed the knife Schlatt used to stab him with.

Looking over to Dream fighting with Schlatt and losing.

George quickly tried to make his way over to his love.

Schlatt was now on top of Dream ready to stab him with his other knife that he had in left leg pocket. As soon as he held up the knife up to Dream preparing to stab him. He stopped.

George had stabbed Schlatt through his back hitting him through the heart. George went close to his ear and whispered,
"Suffer in hell you asshole." pulling the knife out of his back, he fell to the ground falling off of Dream.

George was out of breath everything was closing in around him, he felt cold. Without even realizing it he was starting to fall over but Dream caught him and pulled him into his arms.

Dream started to cry saying "No" over and over again as well saying George's name over and over again.

Nick and Bad were able to handle the guards, knocking them out. Quickly rushing over to Dream with George still in his arms.

Nick bent down trying to slow the blood coming out of George but it was no use.

George barely speaking loud enough, "I'm sorry..I forgive you dream.." slightly turning his head towards Nick now, "thank you, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you, you're the bestest friend anyone could ever want.." then looked up at bad mouthing the words 'thank you' and told him to come close so he could whisper in his ear, "take care of him, he'll need a new best friend."

Bad slightly crying now, nodded.

When George looked back at Dream he lifted his hand up to Dreams face and removed his mask looking at him for a good few seconds before saying, "you have very pretty eyes.." Dream was now bawling, they were a sweet looking green color and had quite long lashes along with some faint freckles spread across his face, his eyes were puffy red and you could see the tear stains dripping down.

Dream took his own hand and pressed it against George's that was already on his face.

George struggling to stay awake now, "d-dream"

Dream quickly responded back.

"it's Clay"

George smiled,"Clay. Hmm I like that name...clay."

George looked Clay in the eyes, "I-I love you."

Clay being a hysterical crying mess said, "I love too george so much..please..please don't leave me."

Clay could see George's expression. He was getting very, very tired now.

"Clay..take care of them for me please ok.."

Clay looked over to where George was looking, Nick and Bad. Bad was holding Nick in his arms while Nick was crying into his shoulders.

"george don't-don't say that..your ok, YOUR GOING TO BE OK GEORGE PLEASE BE OK..please.."

George POV

I felt myself slipping away, I don't want to go. God please I love him please don't let me go! I was fighting, trying to fight to stay. but it was no use how much I tried to fight though. I knew it was time and this hurt more then anything I've ever felt before.

"pr..promise m-me clay.."

he held me tighter than ever before not wanting to let go.

"cl-clay..."

"I promise..I promise you george, I'm so sorry please don't go I can't see you go.."

with the last bit of strength I had in me I put my hands on his face and lifted my head a bit just to be able to kiss him. One. Last. Time.

The world turned white. I could no longer see him. Clay, please know I will always love you...

Clay POV

his arms became loose and he fell back down on my lap.

"george..?"

Nothing.

"GEORGE!"

He just stayed there, lying dead in my arms.

"NO....NOO!"

"GEORGE!" Nick yelled out hugging Bad even harder than before.

"GOD WHY, PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM PLEASE!!" It hurts. He never deserved this. This was my fault, he's gone..cause of me..

"AHHHHH GEORGE PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU OK, YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME!"
I knew he was gone but I have to try right. I have too.

I was holding him so tight now I couldn't even think to let go. Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was Bad. He was crying as well but not as much as Nick and especially not as much as me. He moved closer to me while Nick was still hugging him around his waist. He used his one free arm to partly hug me too.

"It's all my fault.."

"dream don't say that"

"but it IS Bad...if I never took him in the first place none of this would've happened."

"that may be true but if none of this ever happened he would've never met you, an-and fell in love with you."

I started crying hysterically again into Bads shoulder but still making sure I was holding George in my arms.

I can't let go but I feel like I have to...i'm so sorry George..
I let go wrapping both of my arms around Bad just crying till I couldn't anymore.

I'm so sorry George..
just please know I will always love you.