🦁Chapter 5: Wang Yibo is Found??🦁

Somewhere else

" It's time, I will get you Zhan gege, your mine and only mine". A man said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Wang mansion.

Mr. Wang Qiren the father of Wang Yibo and Wang Haikuan is sitting on the sofa with a file in his hand when he suddenly heard the shout of his wife calling for him.

" What's wrong?". Qiren asked.

" We found him, we found our son". Wang Yiyi said.

" How?". Qiren asked.

" The detective just called me, did you remember that we search at the last place for the children's that were adopted at the age of two 19 years ago, someone finally matched our DNA results". Wang yiyi said.

" Then let's meet him if he really is our lost son". Qiren said.

Yiyi immediately called the Xiao family to inform them about the news.

Xiao Zhan was shocked when he heard about it, he was confused.

Zhan and Yibo are still in the forest, but there is a place with signal and that is the place where they were.

Wangji woke up and backhugged Zhan, Zhan smiled and kissed Wangji's forehead.

" Good morning Wangji". Zhan said.

" Good morning gege". Wangji said with still sleepy voice.

" Wangji if your still sleepy you can sleep more, I won't leave you here". Zhan said.

Wangji just nods and sleep again.

Zhan took out the pouch the Lion mother gave him, he smirked.

" This will be fun". Zhan mumbled.

Zhan layed back beside Wangji, he caressed Wangji's cheeks with his thumb and Wangji snuggled more closer to him.

Wang You POV

Finally we found our son, we went to the place where our private investigator found our Yibo.

The Xiao Family where here with us except Zhan, his mother said that he is in camping on a forest.

As we arrived I immediately look for the boy they are saying that match our DNA.

As I saw him tears fell in my eyes, I hugged him and he hugged me back.

" Yibo my baby". I said.

" Mama". He said.

" Yes Yibo, I am your mama". I said.

My husband also hugged him the same as the Xiao Family.

I took the envelope from the investigation, it is the result of the DNA.

And it's positive.

I can't be more happy than today, this is the best day of my life.

I can't help but hug him again and again and kiss him all over his face.

" So what's your current name?, And who raise you?". I asked.

" My current name is Zhu Zanjin, and Mr. And Mrs. Zhu raised me, they said they found me 19 years ago in their front door so they took care of me". He said.

" My son, my Yibo". I said.

I caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

" It's okay if I call you Yibo right?". I asked.

" Yes it is, I am Yibo after all". He said with a smile.

I smile back at him and hug him.

" Does this mean that the wedding will now be held?". Ziyuan asked.

I nod and smile.

" Wedding?". My Yibo asked.

" Yes, you have a fiancee, his name is Xiao Zhan, and you will be married to him, but not now, maybe 3 months later, you two need to get to know each other first, we will introduce him to you when we come back to our Mansion, don't worry Zhan Zhan is a good boy he is sweet and caring". I said.

" Okay". He said.

After that we all went back to our mansion with my Yibo of course.

But I felt something wrong deep inside me, I don't know what is it so I just shrug it off, all I need now is to spend some time with my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the forest.

Xiao Zhan POV

Me and my Wangji is now having fun playing in the waterfall.

Wangji took me to many wonderful places here in the forest, and I followed him since he knew this place well.

Sometimes we are playing with the little Cubs, and I am taking a video of everything as a remembrance.

" Zhan ge thank you for letting me visit my family". He said.

We both are sitting on the big rock while watching the waterfall.

Wangji's head is on my lap and I am stroking his head up and down.

" Your welcome Wangji, we can go back here anytime you want, you can visit them anytime, they're the family who raised you after All". I said.

He smiled, I lean in and peck his lips, his eyes widen but I just smiled.

I caressed his cheeks and bring my face closer to him again.

I captured his lips and I softly nibbled, suck and bite his lips.

I released his lips and kissed his cheeks before leaning out.

" Zhan ge's lips taste like candy". He said and giggle.

" Do you like it?". I asked and he nods.

I smiled and he wraps his arms around me.

" Let's go now, it's getting colder". I said.

But instead of answering me he suddenly stand up and jump to the water, my eyes widen from shock but I chuckled.

" Zhan ge let's go, it's not cold here, the water is warm". He said.

I smiled before jumping to the water.

We played with the water, splashing to each other while giggling.

We played till we get tired before going back to our camp.

We stayed another day before going back to the city.

When we arrived at my mansion, mama, papa, mom, and dad are there with a strange boy.

" Zhan Zhan, we found him, we found our Yibo". Mom said.

I look at the guy who stood beside mom with blank face.

" He is not Yibo, I know who the real Yibo is, but let me play along, let me know what this guy is planning to do". I said. In my mind.

" My name is Xiao Zhan, nice to meet you Wang Yibo". I said.

" Hello, can I call you Zhan ge?". He asked.

" Sure". I said.

Let the game begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zhanyi305_Anshika