🦁Extra Chapter: Yibo's birthday🦁

It's been 9 years now since Yibo and Zhan was married.

And Yibo's birthday is tomorrow, but instead of being happy, Yibo is sulking.

Zhan, Wangji, and their 2 years old son fanxing is ignoring him for 2 days now, everytime Yibo wants to talk to them they always find excuse to get away.

Yibo was crying In their room hugging a pillow.

Many thoughts are running to his mind, what if his husband has a mistress?, What if the mistress will take his sons too?, Does Zhan ge still love me?. All of this thoughts are running to his mind.

Minutes he stopped crying and fall asleep due to tiredness.

When he was asleep Zhan sat beside him and caressed his hair.

" Sorry little Cub for ignoring you but we wanted to surprise you". Zhan said in his mind.

Yibo smelling Zhan's scent snuggled close to Zhan, Zhan smiled and kissed Yibo's forehead lovingly.

Zhan slept beside Yibo but he immediately went out before Yibo woke up since he doesn't want to ruin his plan.

Xiao Zhan POV

It's my little Cubs birthday in tomorrow, me, my 2 sons, and our family was preparing a surprise for him, we also planned to ignore him since we don't want to spoil our surprise.

I know he is always crying and I hate it but I need to ignore him.

Today I went to the party venue with my son Wangji he is 9 years old now and he looks exactly like Yibo.

The decorations are almost done and I am happy about the result.

I wonder how Yibo will react, his favorite color is neon so I make it as the color theme

Next we decided to check on the cake we ordered.

Me and Wangji went to the famous patissier to look at the cake we ordered.

" Is it in your liking Mr. Xiao". The patissier asked.

" Yes I love it, I am sure my wife will love it too". I said.