CH 5

Hyejin POV

At the gate, a guard comes from the inside and escorts me up to the prince's bedroom, where he currently was.

Knocking on the door, "your highness, she has arrived."

"Come in." The prince's voice said, opening the door, I enter the rooms and shut the door behind me, he was reading a book which he had put down and told me to sit down of the chair in a corner of his room.

"So?" Was all he asked.

"Well, there is good news and bad news. Which one do you wanna hear first?"

"Good news." He simply states.

"The good news is, I know who was behind the attack, ATEEZ."

"Well what's the bad news, then?"

"They seems to have left two nights ago, which means they might be by Ocsen by now."

Letting put a frustrated growl, he slams his fist on the table in front of him, I just stay poised.

"Well what's your plan now?"

"I was thinking maybe I could find an ally of theirs and travel along with them in disguise and ambush them when they return to Reigan, but there were no other ships on the port other than the traders." I reply.

"Well keep tabs on who arrive at the port, and see if you can find something. And you better do it soon,  or else you know what will happen." He tells and jestures to the door.

Rolling my eyes at his impatience, I walk out the door and head back to my room, before entering the guards striped me of my gadgets to make sure I wasn't in possession of any tool that could cause harm to anyone.

After washing up, I lay down on my bed and try to think of any idea to find them. But to no avail.