♡ Seungmin ♡ Where Love Begins

'What makes the word 'love', love for you?'

I've been staring at this question in my paper for hours now but I can't seem to think of something. Love has a broad meaning. It can be interpreted using different perspectives and it's hard to explain?! I don't even know where to start with as my thoughts are really scattered right now.

Ugh this is annoying.

"Damn philosophy class." I was so frustrated that the words just came out naturally from my mouth. We have to give our insight about this and it's due tomorrow, so yeah. Damn it.

I looked at the moist glass window beside me while taking another bite of my cheesecake. It was raining for hours now and I'm stuck in this coffee shop, with my back hurting so bad, because my dumbass self forgot to bring an umbrella.

It's not a bad thing though. This coffee shop, even though it's quite small, has been playing some good songs plus the ambiance is great. Not to mention their food that are cheaper than others.

"Is this seat available?" I was back in my senses when someone spoke in front of me. It was a man wearing specs, wearing a long coat that seemed  a little wet just like his hair. He probably got caught in the rain too.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Then, can I sit here?"

I was wondering why he wanted to sit with me suddenly so I looked around and saw that all tables are already occupied, as this place can only offer a few seats.

"Sure." I nodded feeling a bit uneasy.

"Thank you." He then placed his bag below the table and sat casually in front of me. He took his phone out along with his earphones to use.

He just remained busy on his phone and I think he's just here to wait for the rain to stop.

Thinking about it, he definitely looks good today. His skin was glowing and my eyes went to his cute uneven eyelids and pink plump lips. He was so attractive that I can't help not to look at him every now and then. And I hope, he doesn't notice it.

Unfortunately, he looked at me and our eyes met. I was frozen for a second and I felt my face heating up as it was so embarrassing to get caught staring at him, moreover, admiring his face.

"Uhm...can you look after my things for a while? I'll just order a drink." He finally talked again after our short staring contest and I smiled awkwardly.

"No problem."

He left to go to the counter and I face palmed myself out of embarrassment. I must've looked stupid.

The next thing I knew, someone placed a drink next to the paper I've been answering, and it was him. Confusion was seen on my face as he was getting back on his seat. He  has his own drink in his hands though, so... I assume he bought this for me?

"Is this mine?" I asked and he nodded "What for?"

"Nothing, I just noticed that you don't have something to drink. Just think of that as a thank you for letting me sit here. And don't worry, I didn't put something in there."

I jokingly looked at him suspiciously but still drank the caramel latte he bought, which is also my favorite.

"It feels weird," I blurted out before continuing "But thank you for the drink."

"Welcome. You act weird too."

"Huh?" I'm weird?

"I know you've been staring at me all this time, do I have something on my face?" Holy shit. He knows. He really knows. He really noticed me. I'm literally panicking inside as I don't know what to answer but I tried my very best to compose myself, and just be honest.