♡ Daeyeol ♡ One Day

Today marks the first year of me traveling down on a lonely road. And it also means that it's been a year of me trying to take you back after we separated. Time went really fast huh? I haven't even realized that it's been so long already, but who says I'm giving up on you though?

I closed the tabs on my computer and turned it off before I proceeded to fix my things. I looked at my wristwatch and it's just 3 in the afternoon but I'm already preparing myself to leave the office. 

"Oh Daeyeol-ah, you're leaving work early?"

"Yes. I already finished all the papers anyway, and I asked permission from the boss yesterday." I answered my office mate as I was wearing my coat.

"I see. For someone diligent like you to leave early, there must be something important today huh?"

"It's a special day."

"If you say so. Now, go and take care!"

I nodded and left the office as soon as I can. I've been thinking what should I get you for today. Should I give you flowers? Or would you like it if I give you chocolates?

I don't even know anymore. This is difficult. What must I do to get you back?

While walking, I passed by our favorite cafe and I didn't hesitate to go inside. I looked at their display and saw that your favorite cheesecake is still available so I immediately went to the counter and ordered it.

"Hi! Can I have two slices of your blueberry cheesecake? And also two orders of iced coffee. Please pack it nicely too."

"Sure! You can sit for a minute while waiting, sir. We'll just serve it to you after a while."

I looked for an empty seat after I paid the cashier and luckily, our usual table by the window is still unoccupied. I went to it and sat down looking at the view outside the window.

It's a sunny day, perfect for dates. I know you will surely like it if we're still dating though.

I just sighed as I remember how we used to enjoy our small conversations on this table. Those days...when were together.

"Daeyeol oppa, you should try this." I remember that you were eating that blueberry cheesecake I ordered a while ago. You really liked it so much and you always want me to try it even though I refuse everytime.

"I'm not into cakes."

"Aish this is delicious, I swear. And it's not that chiffon kind of cake. Just one bite okay?" You held out your spoon with a big chunk of the dessert to me. I want to reject it but since it's you, I can't. Not when you finally used your puppy eyes on me.

"Okay. Just one." I sternly said and you nodded. I took a bite while you looked so adorable anticipating for my reaction. And I finally realized why you like it that much.

You were right, it was the best dessert that I've had ever since.

"So what do you think? You liked it?" You asked but I didn't answer. Instead, I pulled your plate towards me and got another spoonful which made you frown and whine.

"Hey! That's mine?!"

"Bleh." I just stuck out my tongue and laughed. You looked annoyed, but I know deep inside how happy you were spending time with me.

So I do not have an idea what happened to me which made our relationship turn upside down. This same table that witnessed how we loved each other, also saw the jerk I had become.