♡ Youngtaek ♡ Illicit Affairs (1)

(This contains mature content, well not that mature but...yeah, read at your own risk and you don't have to force yourself if you aren't comfortable. Thanks!)
_

"Youngtaek, hon, stop drinking will you? You're drunk. You're gonna ruin your liver soon." I told my boyfriend while snatching the eighth can of beer from his hand.

He came to my unit for us to celebrate our fifth monthsary but in the end, he was the one who consumed most of the beers that he brought.

"I'm not drunk! Look, I can even stand well on my own." He stood up on my bed while spreading his arms wide and he shouted like he was in a movie. "I'm the king of the wooooorld!"

"What the heck. Don't stand on my bed Son Youngtaek before I kick your ass out!" I said as I continuosly hit him with a pillow. He's weak at this state so he easily fell down and is laying comfortably on my bed.

"Why are you hurting meee? Don't you love me anymore?" He's getting a bit dramatic and from the looks of it he's about to cry.

I just laughed at how cute he is and sat beside him leaning my back on the bed's headboard. Then I patted his head gently.

"C'mon, you know I've always loved you." But what he said next made me froze on my spot.

"I love you too."

Fuck, stop.

I know you don't.

"Really?" I asked while clenching my fists and biting my lips. I know he doesn't really feel that way, but it's still great to hear it from him.

"I really do love you Yena. So much." He suddenly sat up in front of me and looked at me closely making my heart beat faster. His cheeks are slightly pink and I can even smell the alcohol on his breath because of how close he is. "Why is it that you don't believe me? Haven't I showed it enough?"

"No. I believe in you, hon." He grinned widely at what I said.

Yes, I want to believe in him, but this whole set-up of us makes it impossible for me to do so.

"Don't ever, ever doubt me again. I don't like it. Okay?" I nodded. He slowly moved his face closer to mine while looking at my lips and I have an idea what will happen next. I keep on thinking how this is all wrong and my conscience keeps on bugging me but I just shrugged it away and just let him close the gap between us.

The kiss started soft, but it was enough to make me weak. Youngtaek deepened it so I just gave up and responded.

This is wrong, but isn't this what I wanted?

Things are starting to heat up as we break for a while so he can take off his shirt before he kissed me again. Our tongues were soon both fighting for dominance but I couldn't win over him so I just let him take control.

And if this is wrong, then why does it feel so right?

His hands are roaming around my body as I let him kiss me on my lips... until he moved to my jawline... and to my neck, inhaling my scent, and biting and sucking it while I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

"Damn Yena." He was trailing wet kisses on my collarbones then he put his hand under my shirt.

I was just brought back to my senses when his phone on my bedside table rang. I look at the caller and it was Nari. I wanted to ignore her but suddenly, guilt is taking all over me.

"Taek, stop. Your girlfriend is calling you." I tried to stop him and held his forearms. He really did stop with what he was doing but he just leaned his forehead in front of my shoulders like he didn't care at all.