♡ Youngtaek ♡ Illicit Affairs (2)

"Oh babe!" Nari said while smiling at Youngtaek.

What the hell...

What is she doing here? Did we just get caught? I glanced at Youngtaek and he looks a bit shocked too. But he managed to smile and motioned Nari to sit beside him.

"Babe. What are you doing here?"

"I just had some business here and I never expected that I would see you." She eyed me while sitting down and I can feel my heartbeat increasing.

"So you're with Yena too? Hi Yena!" She smiled at me sweetly but it didn't reach her eyes. I don't know what she's thinking right now but I'm sure that it's not good.

"Hi Nari! How long have you been here?" I asked, trying to shake the nervousness away.

"I just arrived... you don't have to worry." She then laughed before asking us. "You, what are you two doing here?"

Youngtaek and I looked at each other, not knowing who should speak or what excuse should we make.

"Ah, we're planning something for Jangjun's birthday." He said and I just agreed.

"Right. It's in a week from now and we thought it would be great to surprise him."  Nari just nodded and looked at me closely which made me conscious.

"Yena are you okay? You look pale."

"I do?"

"Are you sick?"

"Ah I'll just go to the comfort room. I need to check it." I laughed awkwardly and stood up from my seat.

"I'll accompany you then."

"No need!" I rejected her offer and glanced at Youngtaek who was just looking at the table like he doesn't know what to do.

"It's fine. I worry about you." Nari stood up and dragged me with her to the comfort room.

As soon as we got inside, I immediately looked at my reflection in the mirror. She's right, I look pale especially now that I feel like she's up into something.

"Yena, we've been friends for like two years or more, right?" She asked, looking at me through the mirror. "And you know that I hate it when someone steals something that is mine."

I knew it, she went with me because she has something to say.

"Do you remember when I told you that a close friend of mine stole my work?"

I was reminded when she ranted to me before that someone stole the artwork that she made and she was so angry to the point that she humiliated that girl in front of everyone.

"Do you remember how mad I was?"

"She even tried to defend herself and told me that she didn't stole it when the evidence was right in front of my eyes." Nari then went behind me, still not breaking our eye contact through the mirror and leaned closely to my ear.

"You know, thieves are just like liars. And I don't like both." She whispered and grinned devilishly. I was taken aback as she got me really scared for a moment.

But I managed to moved aside and faced her, trying to gain some confidence.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked like I was clueless on what she was trying to imply but she stepped towards me and played with the ends of my hair.

"Yena, I was just saying that I don't want to hate you."

"I'm not stealing something."