♡ Bomin ♡ Je T'aime

"I..."

I can hear my own heart beating fast. Should I really do this? What if I don't continue this anymore? Should I just make up something?

"I..."

"Ugh what the hell?" I whispered to myself, annoyed at how I can't bring myself to tell him what I feel. I'm struggling and it's like my tongue got tied.

Seeing Bomin in front of me, listening seriously to what I'm gonna tell him is making me weak. I'm supposed to confess my feelings right now but I can't even get myself to finish a word.

Damn. How did it even turn out like this?

_

Bomin is my junior from the university as I am three years older. I've been seeing him around our college even before as it's very impossible not to notice a tall, and good looking man who is also quite popular with my friends and batchmates for being their 'little brother'.

And I really didn't care about him at all from the start. But I did not expect that we would become so much closer. To be honest, our first conversation was seriously really awkward and embarassing for me.

I was sitting at the bench in the university field, weeping and crying my eyes out all because I failed my recent major exam. Can you imagine the feeling where you did your best but it still wasn't good enough? Yes, that exactly how I feel and it sucks because I'm about to graduate too! I tried my best to contain my emotions but I can't, as all of my sleepless nights reviewing just went to waste.

Some people are also passing by and are just staring at me, maybe wondering at what's happening but I didn't care at all. Well, they should just mind their own business anyway. Was it their first time seeing someone cry? Tsk.

I was weeping silently with my hands on my face when I felt someone sat down beside me.

"You don't have to restrain yourself. Go and let it all out." I heard someone said so I looked at who he is and to my surprise, it's my friend's favorite junior.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed eyebrows, wondering if he's talking to me since he's just looking at the field in front of us.

"You don't have to cry silently all to yourself, sunbae. Get everything off your chest. Trust me, it'll make you feel better."  I was looking at him in awe before I managed to reply while wiping my face.

"People might think I'm crazy. Plus, my problem is nothing really big anyway."

"So what if they judge you? You'll just do it for yourself, to lighten up what you feel! It's not like they haven't cried at some point at all." Bomin finally turned to look at me.

"And if you think your problem isn't a big deal, then why are you crying over it?" He asked me but I didn't answer.

"You have to remember that even the smallest thing matters a lot. No problem is big nor small, if it bothers you, you have to let it out."

Right. It might be something small to others, but they aren't me anyway. People who haven't felt what I feel right now won't understand. But that doesn't mean I have to invalidate my own feelings because of them.

So I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and did what he told me to do.

"Damn those freaking exams! Do you determine my worth as a person?! No! And failed? Who the hell failed? I am intelligent too! And I swear I'll prove it next time!" I shouted at the top of my lungs not minding anyone else. And he's right, I feel like something heavy was removed out of my chest in an instant. But his laughter rang through my ears as soon as I finished.