Chapter Four

"So, you managed to change him?" Hoseok asks, seemingly confused on how it could even be done but has an amused look on his face. "Last time I checked he didn't like idiots...or gays" Hoseok smirked and winked at Yoongi who shook his head

"I didn't change him, Hobi. I helped him. He's much happier now, isn't that what counts? I might be getting ahead of myself but I think he trusts me. He doesn't call me names anymore or hurts my feelings. It's been a few months since he's done anything like that" Yoongi hummed and glanced over to Hoseok who was driving.

"Ever thought that maybe he hasn't is not because you helped him but maybe because he realizes you aren't a bad-looking person- Everyone has crushes, Yoong's it happens. Even if it happens to be you, who is his teacher" Hoseok glanced at him then back to the road "Maybe he's just testing you to see if your right for him. He is nineteen almost twenty and you are twenty-five, that's crazy close and crazy young"

Yoongi looked out the window silently, thinking about it. Hoseok made some good points but he wasn't sure if they were right or not. "It's possible but I'm not sure if Jungkook is gay or bi. I'm sure he just likes girls or simply he doesn't like anyone romanticly" Yoongi glanced at Hoseok then back out the window. "Besides, I don't like him like that, He's a good student and very bright"

"Ever hang outside of school with him? Maybe go to the mall to get something to eat or shop for things that may be related to music and singing? Or maybe walked him home or even had dinner with him and his mom simply to talk about how to help Jungkook be successful and have Jungkooks number. If you say yes to any of those or all of those, Jungkook isn't the only one with a crush" Hoseok smirked at Yoongi's silence. "Yoongi's got a crush! Oh my gosh, I have to tell Jin!"

"I don't have a crush! And if you tell Jin then he's going to want to meet Jungkook and Jungkook doesn't like people he doesn't know" Yoongi took a deep breath when they pulled into his driveway. Hoseok had been driving him home. "Thanks for driving me home, Hobi" Yoongi gives Hoseok a side hug before getting out and shutting the door and walking inside his house after unlocking the door. It wasn't the biggest but it looked nice.

Yoongi set his keys on the counter in his kitchen silently after taking his shoes off. He went into his living room and was met with someone on his couch on their phone. Of course, he knew who it was and wasn't surprised. "You broke into my house, Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up from his phone for a moment before putting it down. "No, your back door was unlocked but if we are going to be technical then yes I did but I don't see you throwing me out...yet" Jungkook sat up to give Yoongi room to sit if he wanted to "I actually wanted to talk and I didn't want to do it over the phone" 

Yoongi sat down and faced Jungkook. He was trying to read his face but he wasn't sure what Jungkook wanted. "Sure, ask me anything" Yoongi gave him a small warm-hearted smile that caused Jungkook to smile.

"Okay. Well, I just wanted to say that you have been a great help to me and helped me change a few things that needed to be changed. It means a lot to me that I have someone there to listen when I need it" Jungkook looked up at Yoongi then looked away for a moment. It wasn't what he wanted to say but he was too scared to tell Yoongi anything else.

"I'm glad I could help you, Jungkook. I'm also glad to be here and listen to you when you need it. I'm thankful you trust me enough to share your feelings with me. It makes me think I've done a good job in not only being your teacher but your friend"

"Do you like that guy? The one you were riding with? Hoseok I think was his name" Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and crossed his legs. "It's none of my business but I just wanted to know"

Yoongi thought for a moment before putting his hands in his lap "I do like him, he's my best friend that I've known since high school but if you are asking if I am in love with him then no, no I'm not" Yoongi watched Jungkook's eyes open slightly wider when he told him that he didn't love Hoseok. Maybe Hoseok was right, maybe Jungkook did have a crush on him. 

"Jungkook, do you...have a crush on me?" Yoongi tilted his eyes and looked at Jungkook who seemed startled by the question. Jungkook didn't respond for a short while and Yoongi thought that maybe he ruined his trust or their friendship.

"Are you mad?" Jungkook asked and looked up to Yoongi. He felt embarrassed, He had no idea it was that clear that he had a crush on him.

"Why would I be? It's possible to have feelings for your teachers but they probably shouldn't go farther than a crush" Yoongi said and rubbed his shoulder slightly and looked away. He looked back to Jungkook who suddenly slapped him, he held his face in shock and when it happened again his head suddenly shot up and he looked up to see Jungkook who seemed confused. He was sitting at his desk working.

"Did you die then come back to life?"