Chapter Sixteen

It was around nine at night and Jungkook sat on the couch watching TV quietly while Yoongi read on the other side of the couch. He looked down for a moment and took a deep breath before turning the TV off. This caused Yoongi to look up. Jungkook sat there for a moment, thinking before looking at Yoongi. He got up and walked over to him, taking the book out of his hands and placed it on the end table.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, confused as to what he was doing, He watched him set down the book then looked up at him. He wanted to know why Jungkook was just standing there but was surprised when Jungkook climbed onto his lap and hugged him. Yoongi's eyes went wide but he didn't waste time hugging him back. He leaned his head onto his shoulder and closed his eyes, taking in Jungkook's scent that smelled like vanilla and hazelnut.

Jungkook hid his face in Yoongi's neck and soon pulled away, sitting there, looking down at him. He kissed Yoongi's lips and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. This was something he missed a lot. He missed Yoongi's touch and missed the sweet nothings in his ear. He pulled away and thought for a few seconds. "Yoongi...I want you to take away my virginity"

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. He wasn't sure why he wasn't surprised by his request. He held his hips and nodded. "Are you sure? I want to make sure you are really ready" Yoongi said and moved the hair from out of Jungkook's face and looked into his eyes, he could see the want and the love in his eyes.

"I'm sure," Jungkook said in almost a whisper. Jungkook felt Yoongi get up with him in his arms, He gripped onto him sightly and watched as Yoongi turned off the lamp and went upstairs into their bedroom. Jungkook loved how gentle Yoongi was being, he missed this. He watched him shut the door before placing him on the bed. 

Jungkook moved back as Yoongi crawled to him. He stopped when he backed into the back on the bed frame and looked up as Yoongi hovered over him, the whole room was dark except for the moonlight shining into the room through the slits of the blinds, shining right onto Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked into Jungkook's eyes before leaning down and kissing him softly a few times but soon made the kisses deeper and meaningful. He pulled away to breathe and slowly run his hands up Jungkook's shirt, feeling the goosebumps spread across his skin as his hands explored his body. He lifted Jungkook's shirt up and over his head and tossed it to the floor and did the same thing with Jungkook's pants. He was slow to take off Jungkooks boxers, he wanted to tease his lover a bit.

Jungkook took a deep breath when Yoongi started to remove his boxers, he looked down at Yoongi's hands and watched their every move until they managed to remove his boxers completely. Jungkook felt the air hit his skin and shivered slightly and looked up at Yoongi who was taking his own clothes off, stripping down until he was wearing nothing.

Yoongi licked his lips and moved to open Jungkook's legs and move between them. He leaned down to Jungkook's neck and left little kisses and nibbled a few spots, causing Jungkook to let out a breath he was holding in. Yoongi took his time to make Jungkook feel good, leaving some light but also some dark hickeys trailing down his neck to his chest.

Jungkook's eyes follow Yoongi's movements and watched Yoongi lean off to the side and moved a hand into his nightstand before bringing out a bottle of what he assumed was lube. He watched Yoongi hold it in his hands for a few moments before opening it and poured some onto his hand. He watched him apply it to himself. Jungkook bit his lip a moment before looking up at Yoongi, kind of in a way asking if it was okay to touch him.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile when Jungkook did this, he nodded and parted his mouth slightly when Jungkook grabbed onto his member. He took a deep breath and watched him stroke it before putting his mouth around him. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a soft and quiet moan when he started sucking. He closed his eyes and gripped Jungkook's hair sightly when he went faster. For someone who never had sexual interactions before, Jungkook was surprisingly great at this.

Jungkook loved the little moans Yoongi made as he did this, he loved that he was making him feel good and he was the only one doing it. He only managed to go a little deeper when Yoongi pulled him off of him. Jungkook was slightly worried he had done something wrong but was surprised when Yoongi laid him back down and grabbed his member and licked up his shaft and around his tip. Yoongi looked up at him while doing this and it sent chills down Jungkook's spine. 

Yoongi gently rubbed his hands up Jungkook's legs and dipped his head, sucking him off. He could tell he surprised Jungkook by the gasp he let out when he did it. Yoongi loved the moans that Jungkook let out, it reminded him that there were still things about Jungkook he didn't know and he was sure he was going to find them out tonight.