Chapter Nine

Yoongi silently pulled into Hoseok's driveway that night and turned off his car before getting out and shutting the door behind him. He walked inside quietly and took his shoes off and sat on the couch next to Hoseok who right away went and hugged Yoongi and kissed his cheek.

"How was work today?" Hoseok smiled and looked at Yoongi

"I think we really need to talk, Hoseok" Yoongi looked at the other male before pulling away and turned to face him. "Work was fine. A lot of teachers were in meetings and so I didn't have any students. It gave me time to think" Yoongi put his hands in his lap. "I got to thinking about what you said last night. You said that you would still keep by my side even if I did leave you then why did you try to stop me from leaving..? You already admitted to have taken advantage of me when you came over to my house"

Hoseok frowned and looked down. He let out a sigh and shook his head. "I don't know. I was scared before to tell you any other time, I felt that since you said you were confused about if dating Jungkook was right since your his teacher, I thought that if I confessed then it would make you see that I was there and that I love you and you didn't need to be confused about dating your student when you had me" Hoseok looked up at Yoongi and nervously played with a loose thread on his shirt "You love Jungkook don't you?" 

Yoongi took a deep breath before nodding. "Yeah, I do. I love you Hoseok and you already know that but I love you as a friend...not even a friend but my best friend. If I ever need you, your the first person I'd come to, no questions asked. You mean a lot to me and I'm lucky to have you in my life but I don't think us dating is right. If your scared your going to lose me if I find someone then I can assure you that you won't. I'll always be here, Hoseok. You can't get rid of me that easily" Yoongi smiled slightly, causing Hoseok to form a small smile. Yoongi went and hugged Hoseok tightly and rubbed his back gently before pulling away. "Are you mad at me?"

"No...I'm not I just feel like an idiot. I didn't expect things to go well and I figured you would end up with Jungkook anyway but at least I enjoyed that night" Hoseok said softly and looked up at Yoongi who got red in the cheeks. "I know it would be too much to ask that again but could I at least have a kiss...before you leave?"

Yoongi nodded. He scooted over and leaned in and kissed Hoseok softly. The one thing he would miss about this is Hoseok's soft lips. Yoongi went to pull away but Hoseok kept him there just a moment longer before he stopped. Yoongi pulled away and licked his lips a bit before letting out a sigh and stood up. "Thank you for understanding, Hoseok. It means a lot to me" Yoongi looked down at him "You'll be okay, right? We can talk later if you want"

Hoseok nodded. "Id like that" He forced a smile and watched Yoongi go to the door and put his shoes on. He waved goodbye when Yoongi looked back at him. Hearing the door click when it shut caused Hoseok to let out the breath of air he was holding, it also caused the tears he was holding back to run down his cheeks. He got up and looked out the window, watching Yoongi pull out of his driveway. He hung his head before covering his face with one hand and cried silently before locking his front door. He decided to go to bed early tonight.

-

Yoongi pulled into Jungkook's driveway silently before turning his car off. He unbuckled himself and opened the door. He closed it and locked it before walking up to the door. He went to knock but the door opened and Jungkook looked up at him. Yoongi looked away for a moment, unsure what to say but then looked back. "I left on a positive. While I think he's upset about the whole thing, I think he understands" Yoongi said softly and watched Jungkook to see if he was going to say anything.

Jungkook smiled hearing Yoongi left on a positive. Jungkook invited Yoongi in and watched him. "It's nice to know that he won't have any hard feelings later on. He's your best friend after all" Jungkook lead Yoongi into the den where he had a large TV over the fireplace. Jungkook sat down and watched Yoongi sit down next to him. "Do you really like me, Yoongi? Do you think if we do get together that we won't crash and burn?"

Yoongi looked over to Jungkook and thought about the questions. He turned and looked at him. "I really do like you, Jungkook. I wasn't sure if it was right to like you like that but I've made up my mind" Yoongi crossed his legs and watched Jungkook. "I think that we'll be happy together. You have changed so much but for the better. You talk about your feelings and you express when you like something or don't like something and you trust me. That's all the stuff I didn't have in my past when I dated. You're different. I have a good feeling about us" Yoongi smiled slightly. "Don't you?"

Jungkook looked down and smiled before looking up and nodding. Jungkook looked into Yoongi's eyes and smiled more before scooting over closer and leaned his head against Yoongi's arm and felt Yoongi wrap his arm around him. He closed his eyes for a moment before looking up at him and carefully planted a kiss on his cheek before cuddling up under his arm. "I love you, Yoongi"

Yoongi looked down at Jungkook and placed a kiss on top of his head and played with his hair a bit. "I love you too, Jungkook"