Chapter Fifteen

Taehyung looked around before looking at Jungkook. "Wheres Yoongi?"

Jungkook sat on the coutch, moveing the pillow and blanket to one side. "Hes at work"

"Work? Its Summer though" Taehyung said and sat next to Jungkook. "Doesn't that mean you should be there too?"

"No, I chose to go while everyone else has school so I get summer vacation. Other people like to graduate early so they go dureing the summer" Jungkook said softly before grabing the remote and changeing the channals. "He'll be back around his lunch break, so in like ten minutes"

"I see.." Taehyung glanced at the pillow and blanket. "Hes still sleeping on the coutch?"

"Yeah" Jungkook glanced at them then kicked his feet up. "And before you say anything, yes, it has been four and half weeks but  you would understand if you were me" he put the remote down when he found a korean drama he liked.

Taehyung  shruged. "It doesn't bother me any" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook when he got up. "Where are you going?"

"To make lunch, want anything?" Jungkook asked as he turn to walk into the kitchen.

Taehyung followed and looked at what they had in the fridge before grabing  a cup of yogurt. "Do you have any honey?"

Jungkook nodded before grabing it and handing it to him then got out a cutting borde and started cutting up fruits to put into a smoothie. He didn't look up when he heared the frount door open then close or when Yoongi walked into the kitchen to greet them. Jungkook poured it into a glass then made toast and spred avacodo on it then gave it to Yoongi then went to make something for himself.

Taehyung watched this and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wow, just....wow" He said causeing Jungkook and Yoongi to look at him. "You guys are perfect to each other but the way I see it, you guys wont even look each other in the eyes, not even a hello? What even is this? This isn't love"

"Its fine, we are doing okay, we talk to each other but things are tense still" Yoongi said and took a bit of his toast. 

Jungkooked frowned and looked at Yoongi then looked down before going to make a sandwich for himself then sat across from Yoongi and quitely took a bite. 

Taehyung let out a sigh before standing at the counter in silence for a few moments until he finished his yogurt then threw the cup away then washed the spoon. "I think I'm gonna head home"

Jungkook seemed sad but nodded. "Talk to you later though"

Taehyung nodded then went over and fist bumped Jungkook then waved bye to Yoongi before getting his shoes on and left.

Jungkook sat there for a moment, looking down at his food before looking at Yoongi who got up and put his plate and glass in the dish washer then grabed a bottle of water. He looked at Jungkook and gave him a smile.

Jungkook smiled back before looking down at his sandwich as Yoongi past him to leave. He sighed and finished his food then put his plate in the dish washer and leaned agenst the sink and hung his head. Maybe Taehyung was right, maybe it wasn't love.