Chapter Fourteen

"He's spending the weekend with his best friend," Yoongi said, sitting on the couch playing a card game with Hoseok whenever they lost, they would have to take strong shots, Hoseok was drunk while Yoongi felt fine. "He said that he would be able to survive because Taehyung is second best, whatever that means. It's crazy its almost been a year since we started dating" Yoongi said then laid down a card that matched Hoseok's. He drew three cards then flipped over a fourth and pouted slightly before taking a shot.

"Looking a little thin on cards already!" Hoseok smirked, causing Yoongi to laugh.

"Oh really? Says the one who is drunk" Yoongi said and looked at Hoseok who just rolled his eyes

They continued the game for another thirty minutes before starting a new one. This time, Yoongi was drunk and Hoseok could hardly hold his head up, they both giggled like little school girls at the littlest thing and didn't have a care in the world.

-

Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled, laying on the spare bed that was in Taehyung's room. "You say that as if its a bad thing"

"I'm not saying it is but if I were you, id get help. Like...you drank all the banana milk I bought you today, you might be addicted" Taehyung said and looked down at his phone then at Jungkook.

"Oh please! You're always buying Gucci things but I don't say anything about it, do I?" Jungkook smirked and Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Gucci is so much better than banana milk though like you drink banana milk then you're done but you get to actually show off Gucci and feel good about yourself and not have to worry about gaining weight in just banana milk" Taehyung looked at Jungkook then looked back to his phone and hummed. "You should try it sometime, it'll change your life"

"Yeah and I'll spend my life savings on a Gucci jacket worth more than my mom's house then be in debt for the rest of my life, sure, let me put it on my list of things I'll never do," Jungkook said and looked down at his phone.

"You are really another breed of...well whatever you are," Taehyung said and laid on his back and put his phone on his charger.

Jungkook watched then went into the small bag he packed to get his charger and furrowed his eyebrows when he couldn't feel it. "I think I left my charger at Yoongi's"

"Oh so now you live with Yoongi?"

"Duh, why wouldn't I?" Jungkook got up and grabbed his jacket.

"Your really going to get your charger? This late?" Taehyung looked at his phone then Jungkook "It's one in the morning, can't you wait?"

"No because what if Yoongi calls me or texts me?" Jungkook said and put his phone in his pocket

"Actually, scratch that, you aren't addicted to banana milk, you're addicted to Yoongi and that's kinda weirder than banana milk. At least you can show him off though" Taehung grinned

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "I'll be back" Jungkook went to the front door and put his shoes on before walking home, it took a little bit since it was dark and slightly chilly, he made it to Yoongi's after a while and took his shoes off before looking around for his charger.

He went into the kitchen and seen it plugged over the counter, he grabbed it then went upstairs, figuring Yoongi was sleeping since he normally was in bed by ten. He opened the door slowly, wanting to wish him a good night but stopped when he saw something he never thought he would see. A drunken Yoongi and a drunken Hoseok.