Chapter Eighteen

The next day Jungkook and Yoongi sat in silence while they ate dinner. Yoongi was on his phone while eating the BBQ pork and rice that he made for them. Jungkook on the other hand was lost in thought, thinking about a lot of things but the first thing that came out of his mouth sort of caught Yoongi off guard.

"We never went on an actual date. Like all the people I tried dating while in high school and whatnot, they took me out to dinner and tried to impress me, why didn't we do that?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and tilted his head slightly.

Yoongi put his fork down as well as his phone and looked at Jungkook as he thought before humming. "I didn't think you were really one to get dressed and go out to eat. I'm sure you would do it but I wanted to also stand out from the crowd. You are so much different than anyone else I have been with and I didn't want to look like I was trying to move things too fast, I wanted you to be comfortable with everything. With that being said, we already knew we loved each other so there was no need for a date when we were already dating"

Jungkook smiled a bit, thinking about when Yoongi drove him home. He was tired but he didn't want Yoongi to change and he was thankful he never did, he loved Yoongi just the way he was.

(Short chapter because I had no idea what to write)