Chapter Eleven

Jungkook lied on Yoongi's couch quietly. It had been four months since he and Yoongi got together. Jungkook hardly ever went home unless he really needed to, he basically had moved into Yoongi's house but Yoongi didn't seem to mind, he was always happy to see Jungkook there. Jungkook recently packed clothes to keep at Yoongi's and important things. Jungkook had almost fallen asleep but woke when he heard a knock on the door. This wasn't Yoongi because Yoongi had a key. His heart pounded a little and got up and opened it and was shocked to see a tall man standing there.

"C-Can I help you?"

The man smiled warmly. "Do you know where Yoongi is? The last time I was here was in college" He looked at Jungkook. "You must be Jungkook, right? Yoongi has told me all about you. I finally have a week to myself so I decided to drop by, can I come in?"

Jungkook looked up at him, he wasn't sure if this guy was to be trusted, he wanted to call Yoongi but he didn't want to worry him. He backed away so the man could walk in then shut the door behind him quietly then fiddled with his hands slightly before following the guy who decided to walk around. Jungkook cleared his throat and managed to speak. "Um...if you don't mind, could I by chance know your name?"

The guy looked at Jungkook, slightly confused. "Yoongi never told you about me?"

Jungkook looked away for a moment then looked at the man and shook his head. "No, um I have never seen any of his friends other than Hoseok but that was a while ago" Jungkook frowned for a moment. "Name please?"

He nodded. "Kim Namjoon" He then went back to looking around then sat at the kitchen table. "I'm a famous rapper if you didn't know"

Jungkook looked at him before sitting down across from Namjoon and nodded. "Cool," They said there in awkward silence for a while until Yoongi walked into the door with bags of stuff from the store, mostly food-related items, others were soap and...personal stuff. Jungkook went to say something but Namjoon jumped up and slightly shouted Yoongi's name, scaring the crap out of Yoongi and Jungkook.

"How's it going man! It's been a while!" Namjoon went to give a handshake but it was ignored. He cleared his throat. "Aren't you glad to see me?"

Yoongi blinked before putting the bags down. "I am. It's been too long, I just didn't expect to see you in my house" He chuckled slightly before putting things away. "Is Jin hiding someplace I should know about?"

"No, Jin didn't come sadly, He's busy saving lives and stuff, I talk to him normally every other day, and he's thinking about going on vacation to the United States. Apparently, he likes the pizza in Chicago" Namjoon shrugged. "I want us to get together and just hang out like old times, everyone is so busy with life that we never get enough fun" Namjoon sat back down and watched Yoongi.

Yoongi glanced at Namjoon then Jungkook before putting the rest of the stuff away. "I wish that could happen" He let out a soft sigh. "I miss Jin, I miss his bad jokes" Yoongi frowned slightly before looking up at Namjoon before getting an idea, he pulled out his phone and went to call him.

Jungkook watched and furrowed his eyebrows slightly before getting up and walked into the other room. He didn't see the point in being there so he headed off to Taehyung's. He walked in without knocking and seen Taehyung sitting in the den watching a movie. He took his shoes off and sat next to him and ate out of the bowl he had next to him. "What movie is this?"

"John Wick Chapter Two," Taehyung said and shoved his mouth full of mini marshmallows, his eyes not leaving the screen. "Yoongi busy today?"

"Sorta, his old friend came over and started talking about how they should get together again since it's been a while then he called another friend who wasn't there then I left, I didn't feel really wanted" Jungkook crossed his legs and looked at the movie.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure tonight Yoongi will make up for lost time, from what you tell me, he always does"

"Maybe but the guy said he was able to take a week off from work so I think he's staying at Yoongi's" Jungkook looked at the marshmallows before Taehyung then back at the movie. "You don't think Yoongi is going to leave me right?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a confused and shocked expression then looked at the screen when there was a fight going on. "Jungkook, I think you are worrying too much, Yoongi has made it very clear that he loves you and only you" Taehyung paused the movie and went and got drinks for them and set them on the coffee table then played the movie again. "If what he says is true then it's his friend and if they decide to hang out then you should let him, it wouldn't be fair to tell Yoongi he can't but then turn around and come see me, you know?"

"I understand Tae but being without him if I can't help it kills me, I miss him so much when he leaves even if it's to the other room" Jungkook sighed and slumped over. "How am I going to live if he leaves for a week or two, I'll get so lonely"

"If only you had a friend that you could go to and stay with so you weren't lonely"

"Ah your right, I have to make new friends," Jungkook said and looked at the TV

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say that," Taehyung said and shoved his face with the mini marshmallows.

Jungkook chuckled and playfully punched his arm before eating a few pieces. He watched the rest of the movie with Taehyung before he got a text. He grabbed his phone and seen it was Yoongi.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and hummed. "Ooooooh someone is worried~"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung before looking back at his phone. "I didn't tell him where I went so he was wondering. He wants me to head back something about having to tell me something" He stood up and finished the drink quietly before going to the kitchen and set it in the sink before walking back and put on his shoes, he turned and waved goodbye to Taehyung before opening the door and walking home.

Jungkook was silent the way there and when he opened the door he expected Namjoon to be gone but he was still there. He cleared his throat before taking his shoes off and went to Yoongi who held him closely. "You had to tell me something?"

"Well more like asking. Jin managed to take a few days off, I wanted to drive with Namjoon and see him for a week, I'm asking you because I know how much you don't like me leaving"

Jungkook blinked in surprise. He was about to say no but remembered what Taehyung said then looked up at Yoongi and gripped his hand and gently kissed it. "Of course you can go, you don't have to ask me, I'll be fine"

Yoongi smiled before hugging him tightly. "Thank you Kookie" He smiled and watched the younger get up and stretch.

"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm pretty tired," Jungkook said and smiled before pecking Yoongi's lips and glanced at Namjoon then Yoongi, and smiled a bit. "Goodnight" He walked upstairs quietly and frowned. He got dressed in some shorts and laid in the same he shared with Yoongi. He looked up at the ceiling then felt his phone buzz, he looked down and seen that Taehyung has texted him that he was going on a family vacation trip and wouldn't be able to be there for Jungkook's birthday in a week. Jungkook put his phone down and felt his chest ache. The two people he loved were now going to leave him and would miss his birthday. He couldn't help but silently cry.