1.9

Liams POV

"Dads!!" Andie yelled, she's been quiet for so long I forgot she existed.
I got and followed the screams to the bathroom
"Andie/"
"Daddy I-"
"I'll be right back"
"Liam my child is bleeding!" Zayn yelled out and I went through our closet and got a box of pads and walked back.
"I got you girl" I smiled and took one out and showed her how to do it.
"Li, why is that and why'd you have them?"
"There pads for this young lady, and I had older sisters so I know a thing our to, Zayn you have younger sisters"
"Yeah but I didn't live with them so I never about this" he pointed to Andie's now red underwear
"Shut up Zayn. Andie may I take these and dispose of them"
"If  thats what you gotta do then do it please" she said and got up leaving the bathroom.
"Wait get out, I never peed" she said and we left the bathroom and I went to go trow away the underwear.
"Hey dad can Leigh-Anne come over?"
"Uhg sure what time?" the doorbell rang
"I guess right now"
"We'll have a talk about this after she leaves" I scowled and he threw his hands in the air and went to the front door as Liam threw the panties away and walked to the door with his son.
"Hey Drew, hi Mr.Mayne"
"Leigh- Anne I told you to call me Liam"
"But my mom says it's disrespectful"
"Well don't tell her" I smiled and walked away to find Zayn
"Zaynie?"
"LiLi" he jumped from behind a wall scaring the shit out of me
"Zayn, dont do that!"
"Sorry"
"Drew's downstairs with Leigh-Anne, you stay down there while I go and talk with Andie"
"OK"
I knocked on her door "come in"
"Hey lovebug" I smiled and closed the door
"Hey daddy" she smiled seeing me in the mirror as she was managing her curls.
Andie was a beautiful young lady, I cant call her little girl cause she's 12, she had a tan from being on the beach, along with pigmentation from Zayn. She had a head full of curls that I use to do every morning before school. I stood behind her as she struggled o put her hair in a bun. I took her hair from her hands and she smiled at me and put her hands down letting me take the hair tie from her twisting it up into a cute messy bun, the way she always liked it.
"How'd you how to do that?"
"I've been doing your hair for 12 years Andie, I learn a few things"
"Hey is L.A. here?"
"Yeah she's downstairs"
"Ok, what'd you wanna talk about?"
"How'd you know I wanted to talk about something?"
"Cause you only come in my room for two thing's, to do my hair or to talk, you've already done my hair and your still here so spill"
"Fine, you know how you just started that?"
"Yeah"
"No sex. Sex is a bad thing. I don't want you in high school with a baby"
"What if I leave high school with a baby?"
"No, I dont want you doing the same thing Zayn and I did. Now don't get me wrong you and Drew are the best thing in my life but I just dont want that for you" 
"Don't worry daddy" she smiled and hugged me and I smiled 
"Let's go downstairs and bug Drew and Leigh-Anne" I laughed and we got up and sneaked downstairs and to where they were.
"Boo!" we both yelled and they jumped
"Got you" Andie laughed and Leigh-Anne looked at her
"Not funny Andie"
"Im going to my room" Drew left with me and Andie confused
"Leigh-Anne whats wrong with him?" Andie asked
"I broke up with him"
"Oh. I'll leave you two here and I'll talk to him ok"
"Tell him I'm sorry" Leigh-Anne frowned
"Drew" I walked into his room
"Not now" I closed his door
"She told me I know what happened"
"So, you can't fix everything"
"I know I can't but I wanted to tell you you'll find someone else, I already knew this would happen cause your so young Drew, stop wanting to grow up so fast"
"I cant help it" he sighed and laid on the bed
Drew wasn't like Andie, he was darker, almost Zayns skin tone, and he had straight hair like him, as Andie had curls like I did. But we all had dark eyes.
"Drew just take a pause on growing up and just be a kid"
"Ok" he smiled and I smiled back and got up leaving his room hearing him get his legos he's being a kid.

A/n:Well this was interesting huh? Quick chapter before i go to school! :) But ew school, the good thing is it's Friday so.....yeah! DONT FORGET IM DOING A Q&A FOR ALL THREE STORIES!!! Bye!!