0.3

Liam's POV

"This is perfect"

"Li, you've said that the past 5 flats"

"I know, but I really like this one"

"Mum?"

"I like it too, 3 rooms 2 and a half baths, its perfect for you to and a small family"

"So are you fellas in?" The real estate agent asked.

"Mum?"

"They'll take it"

Then we did a whole bunch of paper work that I didn't like and got in the car when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, then I felt something move then my pants got wet.

"My water broke guys!"

"Good thing we're in the car"  Mrs.Malik joked

"Mum, not a joking matter! Drive!!" Hr said and she started driving to the hospital.

"Breath Li" "deep breaths" "in and out"

"Keep calm" Zayn kept telling me things till we got to the hospital

"Hey, we have someone going into labor here!" His mum yelled and the nurses came and sat me in a wheel chair as they raced me to a C-Section

"Ok sir lay here"on instructed and I did as told laying on the bed as Zayn came out wearing what the doctors were wearing.

"Hold my hand baby" he said and I did

"It'll be ok Liam breath" he said and his words called me down.

"Ok, we got one!" The nurse yelled as she took it away.

"Wait one?"

"Twins Mr.Malik" he said handing the second to the nurse.

"Twins Li twins!" I said excitedly

"I heard" I said and winced as a sharp pain sent through my body.

A/n: so .....not a Ziam baby but its Ziam TWINS!! Yay!! How do you feel about this? Like the names come next guys. NAMES!! EEKKK!! I'm excited and I'm writing the book. But I got lazy and was like 'nobody cares about flat searching ok' so I was vague in that part. But aye, I'll be more descriptive about the twins!! Read!! Bye my lovelies!!