1.4

Zayns POV

"Let daddy go Andie!" I said trying to pry my daughter off Liam so we could catch our flight.
"I'll miss you to dad" she said hugging me 
"Drew?" Liam asked and Drew looked up from his DSi 
"Bye dad and daddy" he said then went back to is game
"Why'd we buy him that?"
"I dont know" I said and pried Andie off of me
"Ok mum Andie is allergic to peanuts, and Drew is allergic to grass and-"
"Zayn, I know, calm down and enjoy your trip. Now go before you miss your plane" she shooed us off and we waved good bye before boarding the plane.
I was taking Liam to L.A. so we can see some warm weather, which was very much needed.I know L.A. isnt the most romantic place but we've never been to America and this could be our chance, and if we like it there, we might move there too.
***
"Mr.Mayne" some dude said and I turned around to see a limo there
"This way Li"
"This limo will take you to your surprise destination" he smiled and we stepped in then the limo started moving.
I turned my phone on and so did Liam and I called my mum
"Mum"
"Zayn its so late honey what are you doing?"
"We're going to the hotel right now, we wanted to call to tel you we made it safely!" Liam said and I smiled
"Good now if you dont mind me, I'd like to get some sleep" she whispered and I hung up realizing we were now half a day behind them.
***
"Liam?" I asked walking around the hotel trying to find him
"Right here baby" he said jumping on my back  and pulling me backwards which made me fall on him and the bed 
The bed was covered with rose petals and candles so I smiled.
"Li you did all this?"
"You know it Zaynie" he laughed
"So who's topping?"
"Me!"
"Why you?"
"Cause you topped last time we got time to ourselves"
"Fine. Come and get me" I smiled and he literally pounced on me with his loving kiss.

**MATURE CONTENT**

Liam bit my neck and sucked on it creating what was gonna be a bruise. I removed his shirt wanting to get to the point faster. I unclasped his pants button and he slid them off.
"Eager aren't we" he smirked and I nodded and he attacked my lips again
He pulled back and removed my shirt ever so slowly. Then my pants. He grinded on me making me moan a little bit as I bit my lip. He then attacked my chest with kisses down to the hem of my boxers, which were Calvin Klein. He bit the hem of them and pulled them down with his teeth making me let out a little moan as the air hit me. He slipped out of his as well and went back to kissing me. He rubbed his member against mine which I quite enjoyed do to my kinda loud moan. He slicked himself and entered me without warning, which made me moan and hiss all together. He trusted at a fast pace, which was very pleasing, then he hit my prostate and I lost it. 
"Fuck Liam"
"Does that feel good?" he smirked and I bit my lip as his thrusts got sloppy
I whined a bit due to me biting my lip trying to contain my moans and to keep myself from cuming.
"Fuck Li Im way to close" I finally said not know how much I can keep this up.
So I decided to suprise him by pushing him off me and getting onto him and thrusting in making him moan.
"So I compromised on the top situation" I smirked and he smiled then moaned considering I was thrusting into him at a very fast pace.
The I knew I hit that spot cause he let out a high pitched moan, like he does every time I find his prostate. So I slammed into him in that same spot over and over again which made him cum on our chest, which turned me on and I released into him. I pulled out and laid beside him in which he looked at me.
"What if I get pregnant again?"
"Then we're having another baby!" I smiled and so did he
We got up to take a shower, which turned into a shower quickie

A/n: Yo so how was that chapter?? Smut was awful I know ok, i havent written smut in like forever guys!!
ANYWAYS
Hows your day been? Mines been awesome! Ok im boring bye my lovelies!!!