2.8

Leigh-Annes POV

Today is the day that the Maybe family leaves L.A. to go to Bradford. They will be missed but Drew is getting help there, plus they're already taken out of this school and its summer time so it all works out.

"Leigh-Anne!" Mum shouted
"Yes"
"Come say bye" she said and I ran outside and I to Andie's open arms.
"I'll miss you so much" she said
"I'll miss you too" I said as a few tears rushed down my face.

Drew walked over and laid his arms over us as we opened our arms and let him in as a group hug. I slipped myself loose and looked around for my mum, who I didn't see.

"Ready?" Liam asked
"Yeah Niall said Josh can't wait to see Drew"
"What about me?" Andie asked
"You too I guess" liam smiled

My mum came back out with gifts for them and they smiled.
"Thank you" liam smiled
"No thank you, you all are a wonderful family who deserves many things in life....and they will start there in Branford" wow my mom is inspirational.
"Bye" we all said and Andie and I exchanged what felt like a hour long kiss.

Then they were off.

Liam's POV

It was finally time to go back to a place u call home. To me home is where all the good things in life are. Where memories are. And where you can start even better memories with the ones you love most.

That sounded like an ending by don't worry, you have 2 more left.
Sorry it took me so long.
Grounded again, and finals are slowly approaching!!
Pray for me!