2.2

Drew's POV (bruh)

"Lets go people!" birthgiver yelled
"Dad wheres my make up bag?"
"It's already in your suitcase"
"Then where's my suitcase?"
"In the car"
"Dad I didn't even put make up on" she said walking outside.
"Leigh-Anne your girlfriends in a mood"
"Cause she's up early duh"
"Dad! I got it!"
"Why'd you take it out the car?"
"So I could put it on my face. I am not leaving here without a little bit on my face!"
"Hurry up we're leaving in 10"
"OK!" she shouted
"Dad, she's crazy"
"More like sleep deprived" he chuckled and she came back out wearing lipstick, blush, and a hint of eye shadow.
Living with a girl you'll learn some stuff ok. Plus she's put make up on me several times, but only cause I wanted her too.
"Car now airport 20 minutes plane 45 minutes plane ride we'll just say a day. We're taking more than 1 plane ok now go go go!" daddy yelled and dad guided us to the car and we got in and strapped up and out came daddy.
"Lets go" he said backing out of the drive way.
We got to the airport and they said they were gonna give us rental car when we get there. We got through the terminal and all that long boring part just in time cause as we started walking towards our departure spot they were closing and dad yelled at them to stop, which the did and we got on. We all form our seats it was Leigh-Anne at the window seat, Andie in the middle then me at the end to my right was daddy and then dad in the middle and some random person next to him. I out my ear buds in ready for a super long plane ride to a place I was born and once raised.

Sue me. I know short chapter but you'll get double chapter ok people calm the fuck down. Just kidding I know ya'll dont really care and half of you dont even read this so.....BYE!!!