2.0

Andies POV (whoa)

"Daddy Leigh-Anne is coming to take me to the mall"
"Ok" he said and I skipped off into my room
I had to find my best clothes cause her mom was dropping us off at the mall. I mean we're fourteen now we need freedom. I put on a white tank top on and some jean short shorts along with a light sweater cause we all now daddy. I put on pink lipstick and eyeliner on then as on cue the doorbell rang. I grabbed my purse and sunglasses and raced downstairs.
"Hey L.A." I smiled
"Hey"
"Have a good time, and he's 50 dollars, don't spend it all on make up like last time."
"Ok daddy bye bye" I smiled and he smiled back
"Bye Andie" he closed the door and we headed out to the car.
"Hey Andie"
"Hey"
"So I'll come and get ya'll around seven ok" she said as soon as she started driving
"Ok mom"
"So girls are you ready for the best spring break ever?"
"Yeah I'll spend it with Andie" she smiled and kissed my cheek
"Actually Im going back home to see my grandparents" I said
She frowned, now before you say anything I actually have an English accent. So I'll fit in, but here I stand out.
"Im sorry Leigh-Anne, if I had a choice I'd stay here with you and we hangout all day everyday"
"Really?"
"Yeah, but I dont have that choice so lets save it for this summer!" I smiled and she smiled back at me.
We pulled up in front of the mall and her mum went over our check list and gave her money and we left the car.
"Omg is that Andie and Leigh-Anne" someone said and we turned around
"Yeah, can we help you?"
"Faggots nobody likes you"
"Yet Im prettier than you" I snapped at her and pulled Leigh-Anne off with me and they didn't say anything else.
"What you just did back there" she spoke up as we entered Forever 21
"It was nothing, I dont like them anyways" I shrugged and she took my hand
"What are we?"
"I dont know"
"What are you?"
"I don't have a valid answer for that yet" I looked into her eyes.
"Ok"
"Can we just shop and talk about this later?" I looked at her again
"Um yeah sure, maybe spend the night?"
"Ok" she smiled and I smiled back at her
We shopped until we spotted Calum and Luke, a gay couple at our school.
"Cal-Pal, Lucifer" I said and Leigh-Anne laughed
"Hey A.M. and L.A"
"I told you never to call me that again Calum"
"Well I told you not to call me Cal-Pal so we're even"
"Oh, are you two on a date?" Leigh-Anne asked
"No, just hanging out like you two" I smiled
"Then maybe we could all hangout togeher" I suggested and everyone agreed
"Lets go to Claire's" Luke said and we looked at him "what I want a new tutu" he smiled and we all laughed as we walked to Claire's.
Luke found a tutu that he liked and Leigh-Anne and I got fingernail polish and left.
It was finally seven and we all had to leave. We all walked out the the front of the mall giggling and chatting about random things. There parents got here as soon as Leigh-Annes mom got here.
"Bye" We waved
"Bye" they waved back
"How was the mall? Who were those boy's?"
"The mall was fun and those boys were our friends Calum and Luke"
"Oh that gay couple at your school?"
"Yeah"
"Interesting"
The drive home was silent and Leigh-Anne asked to spend the night and I call my dad and he said yes.
"Im home, with a guest!" I yelled and daddy smiled at me
"How was your girls day out?"
"Perfect, L.A.'s mom wants to talk to you" I said before dragging her into my room where we played our pop music loudly and sang along with it.
"Can ya'll hush please" Drew came in
"Sorry Drew"
"Some of us want to talk to others on the phone"
"Wait, you have friends?" I laughed and he glared at me before leaving my room.
"What was that about?" Leigh-Anne asked
"Just something siblings do, your lucky your an only child"
"No, it gets lonely at my place"
"Is that why you dont like leaving my place?"
"Yeah"
"Awe, poor baby come here" I held my arms out and she seductively walked over and hugged me squeezing my bum which made me growl in her ear
Then the door opened and there stood my dads and Leigh-Anne and I laughed.
"We're gonna have a serious talk with you two right now!" daddy scowled and we stopped laughing
"Sit down right now" dad ordered and we followed his instructions.
"We're gonna talk about you two's uhg....relationship" daddy said and my body tensed as I looked at Leigh-Anne who's face went pale.

CliffHanger bitches!! Im sick so I decided to write...that doesn't make sense but oh well you still got a chapter so be glad, AND ITS EDITED!! Bam What!!! I've been watching Liv and Maddie ok gosh!! BYE!! Also watch my YouTube videos and follow the instaram page.
YouTube: Ms.A (beach background)
Instagram: Larry_Ziam_Cake