CHAPTER 11

The morning following my first night with Meghan, we both agreed that it would be best to have an off day after a night of pleasuring her. Meghan's body was sore and tired from the powerful orgasms, and my tongue was sore from our long session.

On off days, when Meghan got done with her concert, we would hang out in the living area and talk. I learned about her background and her rise to fame. Meghan was a sweet girl who was very positive about life, which had to be useful in such a negative business.

One particular night, she explained her lingerie obsession to me.

"Growing up my family was pretty conservative. When I began to develop, my mother took me to Sears in the mall and we bought my first sets of bras. As you can imagine, they were some very plain cheap looking bras, but just handled the job. When we would change for P.E. at school, all of the other girls would have on cute bras and panties from stores like Aerie and Victoria Secret. I was jealous because my mom would only buy me plain white bras from Sears. She told me that they didn't need to spend lots of money on things no one would even see. They told me that all of those other girls would be the ones that got pregnant because they were probably sluts.

"My parents wouldn't let me have a boyfriend while I was in school, because they were afraid that I may start having sex. But, like any kid at that age, I wanted to do what my parents told me I couldn't. My senior year of high school I started dating a boy from school without telling them, and would 'go over to a friend's house to work on homework' a lot. They thought I was an angel, but really I was making out with Billy Martin in his basement.

"Billy was a nice guy, but like any teenager was super horny. He always was touching my boobs as we kissed or grabbing my ass. He one day convinced me to get naked with him in the basement. We took turns removing items of clothing until we were both naked.

"It may have just been me, but I thought when I took my top off that he wasn't as excited to see me in my bra as I expected him to be. I blamed it on that plain ugly bra from Sears, even though in hindsight that was probably all in my head.

"The most Billy and I had ever done was get naked with each other, so I thought that was the hottest thing in the world and was ready to try it again when I could get the opportunity. Billy was a star football player, and I already thought he was out of my league, so I was very self-conscious of how he thought of me.

"That next day I took some money out of my piggy bank and took the city bus to the mall after school. I sheepishly snuck into Victoria Secret; like I was afraid someone would throw me out if they saw me. I had just turned 18 at the time, but I was frightened to be seen there nonetheless.

"I browsed through the collection and finally found a sexy red sheer lace bra with matching G-string. I grabbed a set off the rack and quickly checked out before anyone else saw me. It cost $60, which seemed like a fortune compared to the cheap pairs my mom would buy me.

"I threw the lingerie into my backpack and headed to Billy's house. When I got to his house, he wanted to head to the basement, but I asked him if I could use the restroom before I met him downstairs. When I went into the bathroom, I slipped out of the gross looking white bra and into the sexy get up I had just purchased.

"A few issues arose, though. First, I hadn't realized that the bra and panties were sheer while I was at the store. When I put the bra on, I noticed that you could visibly see my large nipples clearly through the fabric, which made me a little self-conscious. Similarly, when I put on the panties, my trimmed pubic hair poked through the small holes in the fabric.

"Secondly, the bra and panties I had chosen were not the right size. I hadn't wasted time looking at the tags, but instead just grabbed the first ones I found and got out of the store. The bra was fortunately the correct size just a cup too small. The thong was also a size too small and rested low on my hips and firmly against my body. It was not remotely comfortable, but when I looked in the bathroom mirror, I finally felt sexy.