CHAPTER 2

As I walked off the jetway at Nashville International Airport, I realized my new journey was about to begin. Taylor Swift was starting her new tour in her old hometown. As I walked down to baggage claim, I saw a group of people holding signs with names on them. It caught my eye because amongst the signs I saw "Joe Williams- The Agency".

I walked up to him and said, "Hi, I'm Joe Williams. I am assuming you are the ride that Eliza arranged for me?"

"Yes, sir," the driver said in his southern-accent, "C'mon with me. I already have your bag in the car."

As we walked out of the terminal we approached a large black Tahoe with blacked out windows. He opened the backseat door and gestured for me to get in. I got inside and buckled up as we pulled away from the airport.

"I was supposed to give this to you. I don't know what it is, but you are supposed to read it before we get to the arena." The driver handed back a sealed manila envelope. I opened it up and found a letter that had The Agency's logo at the top:

Joe,

Congratulations on your first assignment with the agency! Your first assignment is the highest profile assignment that we have ever given a rookie, but we feel that you are up to the task and fit well with our client.

As you know, Taylor Swift will be our client. To give you a briefing on what to expect from her:

Age: 26

Height: 5'10"

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: 34-24-33

Bra Size: 32B

Pubic Hair: Shaved

Sexual Experience: Mild

Favorite Position: Cowgirl

Personality: Playful

We offer our clients any package they desire. Some of our clients are more hardcore and want someone they can abuse or be rough with. Others are interested in someone that shares interests in drugs and/or alcohol. Taylor, however, is looking for a "road husband" package. We realize that Taylor only falls in line with some of your physical preferences, but on most of the other tests you all lined up perfectly. This task is easier from a sexual standpoint, which makes it good for rookies, but is still difficult because it requires a lot more than just being good in bed. Now don't get confused, you will still be asked for a lot of sex, but there will be more to your assignment than just banging it out.

The "Road Husband Package" is a package often selected by those who are married or dating someone. As you may have heard, Taylor is dating Calvin Harris, a popular DJ. This prevents him from being able to join her on the road and can lead her to needing an outlet for sexual release. By purchasing your services, she has been guaranteed to have these needs fulfilled without risking any STDs or embarrassing publicity.

You will also be asked to provide more friendly support as well. On these tours, most people are worried about getting their jobs done, so Taylor does not have any real friends around to be with. She will likely want to sit with you and talk about her day. Your job is to listen and respond appropriately. Don't make it about you at all, but still seem invested in what she has to say. She may also want to do things like watch movies together cuddled up or take a hot bath together. Whatever she requests, do it and enjoy it. The customer is always right! The more our client enjoys her time with you, the higher your tip will be (and trust us, these tips can get very high). Make sure to be invested in the client, but don't build a romantic connection with them. Your assignment ends at the end of the tour and that is as far as this relationship can go.

The last thing we ask is that you do things special for her. Try to pick up on some things she likes and bring her surprises. If she likes flowers, bring her some. If she has been talking about a food she is craving, go get it. We have included in this envelope a credit card for any purchases that you need to make for your assignment.

In the envelope you will also find a badge. These will be your credentials that allow you access to Taylor's bus and will also provide a cover story for you. You have been assigned "Director of Hospitality" for the tour, which is intentionally nondescript. Try to avoid being noticed and make sure to never mention your actual assignment to anyone.

Once again, we wish you the best of luck on this assignment. I believe this will be a successful venture for you. Let us know if you need anything from us.

Eliza

As I folded up the letter and slid it into my bag, I looked up and saw that we were arriving at the arena. We pulled up to a garage door at the rear of the arena and a security guard approached the vehicle.

"Credentials, please!" The guard barked.

"You have your credentials?" The driver turned back to me and asked.

I handed forward my badge and the guard glanced it over and then told the driver some directions of where to drive. We pulled into the basement of the arena, which was filled with trailers of what I can only assume was concert equipment. Eventually we pulled up to a large bus and the driver stopped.

"Alright son, this is your stop," the driver said as he made his way out of the car and to the trunk to grab my bags. I thanked him for his help and took my bags and walked up to the bus as he pulled away. The bus was very large and dark black with a gold stripe running down the side. I took a deep breath and knocked on the bus door.

"Come in!" a female's voice said from inside. I opened the door and walked in to find an older woman sitting on a couch. "Hello Joe!" the woman said, "I am Mary, Taylor's agent. I am the only one on this tour besides Taylor that knows why you are here. Let me give you a quick tour before I have to leave." I sat my bags down and followed her as she walked quickly down a hallway on the bus.

"This bus is the largest bus currently being made so there is a lot to see." We walked up to a door in the tight hallway. "This is the bathroom," Mary said as she let me look into the surprising large room, "it is equipped with a large jacuzzi tub/shower combo. Ok, let's keep moving." Mary continued to rush down the hallway and walked up to a door at the end of the hallway. "This is the bedroom, in here we have a king sized bed and flat screened TV. Alright, let's keep moving."

We walked back to the main living area where there was a kitchen and large living room with a TV.

"This is the living area. Sorry to rush, but I really don't have time to show around Taylor's side piece," she said with a lot of distain in her voice. "Taylor is getting ready for the concert tonight. She will be down here around midnight when she gets done with the concert and meet and greets. Make yourself at home. I suggest that you think about taking a nap and trying to get more on Taylor's schedule. You have a long night ahead of you."

Mary walked out of the room in a huff without saying goodbye. As unpleasant as she was, I thought her advice was good. It would be beneficial to try and get some sleep before I met Taylor. I kicked off my shoes and laid down on the long and soft couch. I fell asleep watching TV, last time I had looked at the clock it was 8:30.

I rolled over from my slumber and nearly fell off the couch. This alarmed me enough to wake me up fully. I looked at the clock on the wall and it said 11:30. I had slept way longer than I had intended. I had 30 minutes until Taylor showed up. Now, panic set in. What should I be doing when she shows up? Should I be laid out naked on her bed? Sitting on the couch watching TV? Making her French toast in the kitchen? It was in this moment that it finally sunk in that I had no clue what I was doing in this job. I had been so confident up until this point, but now with only minutes to spare it finally registered what I had signed up for.

"Calm down, Joe!" I said aloud to myself. I sat on the couch and took a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down. This isn't that complicated. I thought back to Eliza's note. I'm the road husband, what would a husband being doing when his wife got home from work? I thought back to my parents and realized that my mom always got home before my dad, but she would normally be reading a magazine on the couch when dad would get home. It seemed like a lame idea, but it was all that I had in the moment. I grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and began to thumb through it.

As I began to read an article on some tribe in Nigeria, I realized that National Geographic wasn't soothing my nervousness, so I mearly stared at the page pretending to read. After a few minutes of nervous staring I had begun to calm down. It was at that moment that I heard the door handle jiggle and the door open up.

"Okay, I'll be ready for rehearsal at 3:30 tomorrow. You don't need to be so rude about it, Mary!" I could hear from outside. I saw the blonde haired beauty walk in the door and I couldn't help but stare. I was still holding my magazine but my plan of looking cool was gone as I was just staring at the tall thin pop star. She walked in and kicked off her silver colored high heels. Taylor was wearing a sparkly red dress, which was obviously one of her outfits for the show. It was short, but still tasteful and hugged her body to show her assets without showing any skin.