CHAPTER 24

I was rattled awake by a sudden jolt. Pulling the small complimentary airline eye mask off my face, I was assaulted by the bright cabin lights and sun pouring through my window. Rubbing my eyes, I began to acclimate to the light, enough to realize that we had finally landed in London.

It had been a long flight. As the plane began to empty, I was finally able to get up and stretch my legs; something that had been impossible to do when I was seated next to the sweaty fat man who had occupied the seat beside mine.

Walking through the airport, I began to hear the strong British accents around me. It was my first time to Europe and there was so much that I wished I could see, but I knew that I was here for business. I was at least hopeful that on my drive from the airport that I would have the opportunity to see some of the sights.

After locating my driver in the terminal, we made our way into the car and toward my assignment. The customary envelope awaited me in the back seat of the car. Throughout the entire flight I had pondered who my next client could be. Based on everything I had learned about The Agency at the retreat, I assumed that my client would be an American celebrity who was working in London. It didn't seem likely that they would pair me up with a British celebrity, because that would likely be handled by the European sector of The Agency.

The wait was over, as I opened up the envelope and pulled out the letter from Eliza:

Joe,

I hope that you have recovered from the strenuous retreat. We were very pleased to receive such positive reviews from your clients at the retreat and believe that we have added to your already extensive client base.

Today, you will be adding another actress to your client base. The situation with our company and this client is somewhat complicated, due to the boundaries of our American and European sectors. The client you will be with is Emma Watson.

Emma was originally under the umbrella of our European sector, since she is a British actress. However, due to the amount of travel and business she does in the United States, paired along with issues she has had with previous European associates, she has been transferred to our client base.

For the next month, you will be staying at Emma's London apartment. While it is not normal for our associates to stay at a client's place of residence, we have made an exception in this particular instance. Emma would like the opportunity to try you out, while she is in London filming her next movie.

You will be posing as Emma's housekeeper. In all likelihood, you will not have to interact with anyone regarding your stay, but that is your story if one becomes a necessity. You are to remain inside Emma's residence at all times, to avoid being located by the paparazzi that hang around her apartment.

Below is information on your client, Emma Watson:

Age: 26
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Measurements: 33-23-34
Bra Size: 32B
Pubic Hair: Shaved or Landing Strip
Sexual Experience: Mild
Favorite Position: Girl on Top
Personality: Playful, but strong willed

As you may or may not know, Emma has been a very outspoken woman in the "Equality for Women" movement. Emma enjoys using our company, because it allows her to enjoy her sexuality, without risking the negative image of being tied to a man. However, it is important that information about your relationship not slip out to the public, as this would be catastrophic for her image. As always, use discretion.

Best of luck,

Eliza

I sat nervously excited at the news I had just read. Emma Watson was around my age and I had grown up loving the Harry Potter movies. Emma had been one of my first celebrity crushes, and the opportunity to live that out in real life was beyond exciting.