CHAPTER 16

Three months away from home had actually done some good. The reporters that had camped out my apartment building after the Taylor Swift sighting were long gone. I was once again comfortable in my own home.

It is amazing how much junk mail you have to sort through after three months away from home. I spent a few hours my first day home sorting through the hundreds of envelopes, of which only a dozen or so actually mattered. I was becoming used to this tradition when I returned home, much like I had grown accustomed to the rest of my job. I had essentially started a new life and I was happy.

I received a phone call from Eliza on my second day home. It was the first time we had spoken since our argument at her office about Taylor's visit. It was obvious in the tone of her voice that she was still a little mad, as she rightfully should have been, but she remained cordial.

"I know you just returned home," Eliza said after we had finished exchanging pleasantries, "but we are going to need you on the road again in a little more than a week. We had originally scheduled you to be on Taylor Swift's tour, but she cancelled because her mother decided to join her on the tour bus this time around. Given the recent events, it may be for the best to skip a tour with her anyway."

I was disappointed to hear that Taylor had cancelled. She had informed me on her visit that her next tour would be in four months, so I had assumed that my three month assignment with Kaley would be leading me into Taylor's tour. It was disappointing, but I was pleased to hear that we were only skipping this tour and that they had plans of letting me be with Taylor again.

Eliza continued, "We had to adjust our schedules a bit here at the office, but we found a good fit for your next assignment. You will be flying to New York City next Tuesday. As always you will find further instructions when you arrive."

It was going to be a short turn around, but I had gotten used to the fatigue this job provided and found ways to recover faster. I would have preferred more than a week off, but I felt up for the challenge.

I was back in New York City again, for the third time in my short time with The Agency. I guess after Los Angeles it is one of the more popular places for celebrities to go.

The New York airports were some of the worst I had ever encountered, and I was thankful when I found my driver and was able to escape the hectic terminal. As the driver tried to maneuver his way out of the airport traffic, I opened up my envelope to learn more about my assignment.

Joe,

I appreciate your willingness to go back into the field on such short notice. Fortunately, this will only be a 20-day assignment, so you will be home before you know it.

Your new assignment is someone who just recently came to our company as a client, Ariel Winter. We wanted to pair you with Ariel when she first came to us, because I think that you have the delicateness to handle this sweet young girl. Ariel was directed to us by her new agent, who has brought us a number of other celebrities over the years.

Some information about our client:

Age- 18

Height- 5'1"

Hair Color-Black

Eye Color- Brown

Measurements- 36-28-34

Bra Size- 34D (recently reduced from F cup)

Sexual Experience- Mild to Limited

In our meeting with Ariel, she seemed very shy about the idea of doing this. Please be mindful of the fact that she is still getting used to the idea and that she may not be as aggressive as some of our other clients have been.