CHAPTER 13

The celebrity news outlets began to leave after the first day, but a few still came by the building in hopes of catching some news. The search for Taylor Swift's mystery man had been without any success. I hid in my room to avoid any interactions with reporters. I left much earlier than necessary for the airport, in hopes that I would avoid the few reporters that had still been camping out in front of our building.

I hadn't spoken with Eliza since our argument earlier in the week. Fortunately, I still had a job, but I knew I needed to continue to have good reviews from clients to make up for this gaffe.

Eliza had forwarded me my flight information, but hadn't provided me any other information about the assignment. I wondered if she would try to punish me because of the mean things I had said, by sticking me with someone that would be difficult to work with. My flight was headed to Vancouver, which was far less tropical than I had hoped given it was late-September.

When I exited the terminal in Vancouver, I was pleasantly surprised by the mild temperature. Evidently, Vancouver stayed relatively warm year round, at least by Canadian standards. A driver awaited me outside the terminal and we immediately loaded up and took off.

The driver was Canadian, as you could tell by his accent. He threw in the word "Eh" a lot, but was very polite. Once we got into the car, he pretty much didn't bother me with small talk.

An envelope waited in the backseat of the car when I got in, and I wasted no time opening it up to read.

Joe,

We decided that given the recent events, it would be best to place you on a long assignment that took you out of the country.

For the next three months, you will be staying in the Canadian Rockies with our client Kaley Cuoco, who is filming a movie. Kaley was a former client of ours, but dropped us when she got married in 2013. However, she has since divorced and is finally ready to come back.

You will be covering as Kaley's personal chef during your assignment. If anyone asks about your job, you are the owner of a small catering company in San Diego that Kaley had tried at a wedding. She loved your food and she asked to hire you as a personal chef while she is on the road. You specialize in Mexican-American fusion food.

Kaley's sexual needs have changed since we last had her on as a client. Originally, she was similar to your more recent clients. She was young and had a lot of sexual energy, so she would be looking for quick intense sessions daily. Now, she has informed us that she will likely only being looking for sex a few times a week. These sessions are to be more passionate, instead of aggressive romps. Obviously, the frequency and style can change at Kaley's discretion, but it appears that these will be her demands over the next few months.

Additionally, Kaley has requested something similar to the "Road Husband" package that Taylor Swift had requested. She has regimented out that every evening will include cuddling time on the couch, while watching TV or a movie. She is still recovering emotionally from the divorce, and opportunities to cuddle are one of the things she has missed the most.

Below is some additional information on our client:

Age: 30

Height: 5'6"

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: 35-24-36

Bra Size: 34C

Sexual Experience: Veteran

Favorite Position: Doggie

The resort at which you will be staying is very nice, so hopefully you will find yourself at home.