CHAPTER 18

In case you are wondering what is worse than a 15 hour flight, the answer is a 15 hour flight with a baby on board. Two rows behind me, some woman decided to bring an infant on this flight to Australia. My headphones stifled the rings of the baby's crying, but still prevented me from getting more than the occasional 20-minute nap.

When the flight landed in Sydney, I was drained. I had spent nearly the last 24 hours awake, and had a headache from the baby's crying. I was relieved to quickly find my driver and make my way out of the airport. Evening was quickly approaching, but the sun stayed up as it was still summer in Australia. A combination of the time change and jet-lag had me feeling rough. The envelope sat in the seat beside me. I opened it up in hopes that it would bring me some good news.

Joe,

Hopefully the long trip wasn't too hard on your body, as you have a difficult assignment ahead of you. Katy Perry is the client for this assignment, as she is wrapping up her World Tour in Australia. For each segment of the tour (North America, Europe, Asia and Australia) we have provided her with a different person.

Katy will be different from pretty much any person you have slept with in your time with The Agency. She is very specific about how she wants things to be handled, so it is important that you follow our instructions.

Firstly, Katy has a high sex drive. She likes to only reach orgasm once per session and wants both members to achieve an orgasm during the session. In all likelihood, your services will be required as often as 3-4 times per day.

Secondly, Katy wants variety. Katy is expecting that each sexual interaction will be different from the last. You will be expected to perform in different positions and finish your load in different places. She doesn't enjoy changing positions during sex, so find your position for that given session and stick to it. For example: if you last had sex missionary and finished inside her, try having sex against the wall and then finishing on her chest.

Thirdly, Katy will come to you when she is ready for sex. You will be located on a separate bus and will not set foot in Katy's bus. It is important that you try to remain ready for sex at all times, as you will receive little notice when it is time to go. She may come to you at any point in the day or night, so try to stay ready. We have blocked out 2:00-6:00 in the morning as time for you to have privacy and be allowed to sleep, all other times she might possibly show up.

Lastly, Katy is only interested in the sex. Do not expect long conversations or cuddles when the deed is done. Katy is only interested in finding a release for her sexual energy. She will likely leave as soon as the sex is over.

Here are some notes on our client:

Age- 31

Height- 5'8"

Hair Color- Black

Eye Color- Blue

Measurements- 36-25-36

Bra Size- 34D

Sexual Experience- Veteran

Fortunately for you, the Australian side of the tour is only two weeks long. We have to constantly change out associates with her, due to fatigue. Be mindful that this will be a tiring experience, so be wise about keeping your energy.

To recover from your jetlag we have arranged that Katy won't have access to you until after 6:00 tomorrow morning.

Good Luck,

Eliza

I was thankful to have some time for rest, but it sounded like I was going to need it. It would be important to stay well rested on this assignment, and I was already entering the assignment drained.