The Annoying freaking Third Wheel

"Hey!" I greeted Adrian as he opened the door

"Hi" He greets me and smiles at me but when he look behind me his smile turned into a scowl

"Why is he here?" he asks me

"Um, He kinda wanted to come with me, i tried to persuade him not to come but eventually I gave in to him" I told him, but the truth is this jerk head forced me to let him come.

"And besides why wouldn't I accompany my girlfriend who's going to a guy's house alone. Who knows what you will do to my girlfriend ?" Jerkhead tells him as he go inside not waiting for Adrian's invitation to enter.

Adrian and him had a glaring session before he even enter but I cut it off by faking a cough.

"Uhm guys maybe your glaring contest can wait, cause I'm freezing out here." I told them both

Adrian step to the side and let me go inside

We climb upstairs and I sat down at Adrian's bed like before. I often hang out with him because I'm his lab partner, but we always end up doing anything but our project.

He sits at his computer and starts to type something he turns his swivel chair towards me and pulls another chair near him and thats my cue to sit next to him.

Surprisingly when I take a look towards his computer I see him typing our report in Science.

"So He's not your boyfriend huh?" he commented

"He's not my-"

"Aw babe you hurt my feelings, are you denying our relationship in front of me?" Jerk head acts

"Your not my boy-"

"Sure I am, If I wasn't then why didn't you kick me out when I move in with you. Are you saying that I'm just your boy toy?" he said and walked out.

My face paled in horror, Is he nuts? He just told someone that we are staying in one roof!

I look at Adrian and see a scowl on his face

"So I guess that this means you are REALLY dating." Adrian states while facing the computer

"Adrian it's not what you thi-" I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"It's okay Xiara, in fact why should I even care it's your life, right?" he coldly said.

His words stabbed me and I don't even know why, so I just put on a poker face.

"Yeah why should I even care right?" he says but it seems like if was reassuring himself.

He and I didn't talk for the last hour, all you can hear in the room is the click clacking of the keyboard. I wonder what's wrong with this guy...?

After a few minutes Jerk head came back to the room and sat down towards Adrian's bed, Adrian didn't react but I can tell he's angry by the way his jaw clenched.

He stared at the computer screen like he was doing some kind of Staring contest and finally started typing again.

"Hey Adrian It's getting late now. Uhm I think that we can just finish it tommorow." I explained but he wouldn't answer me, so I repeat what I've said, but still he didn't reply so I stood up and gathered my things from his bed. I was about to go out his door when he yelled "Stay"

"But it's getting late now. " J explained.

"I don't care what you have to say, sit down and let's have this project done so I won't have anything to do with you anymore." he bluntly said without any feelings.