The Devil is my Guardian Angel

It was a regular school day today, i was in a shitty mood because I didn't got enough sleep because that Jerkhead played Heavy Metal Rock Songs until 1 am, I am headed towards my Class when Stacy Meads,(The self-renowed Queen Bee of my school) blocked my path.

I tried to pass both sides of her but her minions stopped me from doing so.

"What the heck do you want to do Meads." i bitterly spat, I am in a bad mood, and they ought to know better, not to mess with me.

"Cut the shit, you bitch! I saw you with my Kyle yesterday, and I want you to stay away from him. He's mine!" she yelled at me

"Really? Cause I clearly don't see your name in him" I said in a flat tone

"Why you! Are you that desperate to have a boyfriend to steal mine?! Your an ugly piece of shit that no one likes Nights. That's why no one will ever dare to be your boyfriend! Your a disgusting, filthy, and ugly troll. And everyone who'll be your boyfriend will be with you for the sex, and the moment they have it, they'll dump you!"

I started to get teary eyed. But I refuse to cry in front of them. I wanted to fight back but I'm afraid that if I open my mouth sobs will come out. So I just keep quiet and wait for them to finish and leave me alone.

"Leave my girlfriend alone! You sluts." I hear someone shout in a distance

I was shocked to see Jerk head my way.

"Tyler? Y-Your her boyfriend?" Stacy asked with disbelief

"Yes I am, you got a problem with it?" jerk says as he put his arm around my shoulder and pull me towards him.

"B-but you said you don't do relationships."

"Well I do now, Xiara is special, She's beautiful, smart, kind, and witty, everything your not" he tells them but he's looking at me.

"Beautiful?" Stacy scoffs "you call that beautiful?! She's plain looking for Pete's sake! And unlike me she cannot give you pleasure, because she's a virgin!"

My face redden with embarrassment.

"Your a virgin?"a shocked Jerk asks me.

I nod and run away far from them. I had enough humiliation for a day.

I headed towards the comfort room and lock myself up in a stall.

Sobs racked my body.

I had been proud to stay a virgin this long but why am I feeling uncertain about it now? Is the things Stacy told me true?

More sobs racked my body.

Why am I this unlucky?

My thoughts were cut short by someone knocking at my stall.

"It's occupied" I said in a muffled voice, because my nose is stuffed.

"Xiara?" a masculine voice called me

"What are you doing here jerk? Are you here to make fun of me being a virgin? huh?"

"No, of course not." he denied

"then why are you here?" i asked

"Look Xia, I didn't know you're a virgin-"

"So now you know make fun of me, laugh at me-" I cut him off

"I would never do that Xia, Being a virgin doesn't mean your unwanted Xiara, it means your not a slut like them, they only want to destroy you because they envy you. What the say about you is not you, it's them. So don't take it personally "

"Don't take it personally? That Girls humiliate me every single day. And what they say about me is true. I'm ugly that's why no one wants me."

"that's not true"

"Yes it is Jerkhead!" i said as i opened the door.

And I was surprised that Jerkhead hugged me the moment I got out.

I struggled to get out of his grasp.

"What are you doing?!"

"Hugging you, They say when a girl is sad, The best way to comfort them is to hug them. " he replied

I stop struggling and let him wrap his arms around me.

"Aren't I quite the gentleman? Being your Knight in shining armor around mean girls?" he cockily told me

"Cocky bastard" i muttered and i know he heard it because he smirked.

"If that girls ever humiliate you, call me, just think of me as your guardian angel" he told me

"Your being over romantic, don't you think?" I told him as I look up to him

he shrugged.

I smiled. I guess Jerk's Title as a jerk had been removed.

He accompanied me towards class to make sure that Stacy won't mess with me again.

I'm in the middle of my english class when a crumpled paper flew on my desk.

i opened it and find someone's scribbly note inside

'Is it true that your dating Tyler Grants? -Adrian'

I look around to find Adrian looking at me.

i shake my head and he smiles.

"Why?" i mouthed at him but he just shrugged.

So I just paid attention to my teacher.

And another paper land at my table again after a few minutes.

Hey, Wanna hang out at my house l8r?" -Adrian

I was about to respond when our teacher dismissed us.

I quickly went out of the room and waited for Adrian outside,

And when Adrian finally went out, and spotted me, he went my way.

"Hey" he greets me

"Hi" i respond

"So what's your answer?" he asks.

"About What?" a stern voice butts in.

I turn around to find Je-tyler, standing behind me with a pissed look.

"She's just going to give her answer about hanging out at my house"

Tyler glared at him and dragged me with him

"Wait! Ugh! Where are you taking me?!" I grumbled as he drags me with him.

"Are you freaking kidding me Xiara?"

"Why? what did I do?" I asked him confused

"Stop being so naive about everything Xiara, I introduced you to the whole school as my girlfriend to save you from humiliation and you repay me by this?"

"I'm sorry If you think that way Tyler, I'm thankful for your help but You can't expect me to give up my usual routine, just because you drag me into your life" I told him.

I am grateful that he had help me, but if he's demanding to leave everything for just a fake relationship.

"I'm not asking you to change your routine I'm just. Asking you to not date any other guy while I'm protecting you."

"I am not dating Adrian, His just my lab partner." I told him and a look of relief cross his face

"Really?" he asks and I nod to confirm it.

He let out a sigh and walked away

"Hey don't I get an apology?"

Tyler turned around with a smirk plastered in his face

"Never in your wildest dream baby!"

"Jerk!" I yelled at him, so that ladies and gentlemen is how Tyler's title as a jerk, is regained.